Hopp-på-hopp-av-båtdagspass i Amsterdam og Heineken Experience
Klikk på Se ytterligere informasjon for et kart og avreisetider for hopp-på-hopp-av-båten.
- 2-drinker på Heineken-opplevelsen
- Ubegrenset bruk av hop-on hop-off båten i 24 eller 48 timer
- Innspilt kommentar på hop-on hop-off båten
- Inngang/adgang - Canal Tours Amsterdam
- Hotell henting og slipp av
- Mat og drikke, med mindre det er spesifisert
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- Før du går til Heineken Experience må du gå til Stromma butikken for å bytte ut kupongen først
- Toalett fasiliteter tilgjengelig om bord
- Gratis Wi-Fi er tilgjengelig for bruk på Rijksmuseum og Leidseplein-bryggene
- Vennligst bytt kupong for Heineken erfaring på Stromma butikker: Ström sentralstasjon - Prins Hendrikkade 33A, Stromma butikk Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42, Stromma butikk Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11, Strøm Anne Frank Hus - Prinsengracht 279
We did not use the canal hop on and off as much as we thought and the boats stop running early (I did not read the details) Still a nice option for getting around and it included the Heineken Experience in the price so it was still worth it. We had so much fun at the Heineken Experience. We learned a lot and it was just relaxing and at our own pace. Sampling the beer and hanging in the bar area at the end was a great way to start our afternoon. Our teenage girls even had fun.
Chris was an amazing tour guide. Nuremberg is a wonderful city and I am so pleased to have gotten the chance to explore it on your very well planned tour.
Had a great time using the hop on and off boat pass and then on the Heineken...We really enjoyed our time here...
We thought this was a pretty cool tour for the money. They end up giving you about 3 beers included in your entrance price. The hop-on hop off boat was a little confusing. At first as we were not sure where to pick it up and since there are so many companies doing the same thing you have to make sure you are in the right spot to get the correct boat.
The canal cruise itself was amazing. The company running the boat not so much. We waited 45 plus minutes for a boat while other company boats arrived every 10-15 minutes. The Captain (a man of color) was fabulous. He was informative, funny and made the cruise enjoyable. I did not get his name.