Sightseeingcruise i Amsterdam
Admire Amsterdam's highlights including the Anne Frank House, the Golden Bend, the Skinny Bridge, the seven bridges of Reguliersgracht, the River Amstel, the old port area and the many picturesque gabled houses that line the waterfront and give the city its distinctive charm. Along the way, listen to informative onboard commentary about the sights, culture and history of Amsterdam.
Arrive back at the original dock to conclude your 1-hour cruise.
- Glass-enclosed boat cruise
- Recorded commentary
- Audio-guide available in 19 languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, Korean, Indonesian, Thai, Hindi and Hebrew
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This cruise has restroom facilities
- Recorded commentary available in English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish and Italian
You can't visit Amsterdam without getting on a boat!
The audio commentary was well done and our boat captain did a great job of navigating the canals. It was a nice break from walking and very scenic. Worth the money .
You don't realize how much there is to see until you take a little cruise. This was great and informative. Not a long wait at all.
Had a great time! Only had a day layover in Amsterdam, and this was a great tour!