Spasertur i Amsterdams Red Light District
Spaserturen inkluderer adgang til Prostitusjonsmuseet, hvor du kan ta en titt bak kulissene og lytte til hemmeligheter fra kvinnene selv.
Vi garanterer for din sikkerhet under denne utflukten til Amsterdams skyggeside, og du blir ledsaget av en pålitelig og redelig guide.
- Lokal guide
- Inngangsbillett til Prostitusjonsmuseet
- Driks (valgfritt)
- Henting ved og bringing til hotellet
- Bekreftelse fås ved bestilling.
- Minimumsalderen er 18 år.
- Denne turen er kun for voksne. Du må være minst 18 år eller eldre for å delta på denne turen. Du vil bli bedt om å vise ID for å bekrefte din fødselsdato ved starten av turen. Ved å tilby denne turen gjennom sitt nettsted må Viator og dets partnere ikke oppfattes som tilrettelegger for kjøp, salg, bruk eller distribusjon av ulovlige stoffer. Viator og dets partnere godtar ikke bruk av ulovlige stoffer.
This was a really informative tour. Chantal provided so much information about the neighborhood, the business of prostitution and how the city and country view and manage prostitution. It's a very busy area so it's a little difficult keeping up with the group, but all of the commentary takes place at scheduled places throughout the walk.The description of the tour stated that we would have a chance to sample Dutch delicacies like cheese and genever, but that did not happen. Was disappointed about that. Tour started and ended on time. Great way to see and learn about the district.
Very Interesting to see and hear the history of the district. However, some of the girls looked very bored and others were very sexy.
The biggest problem is numerous tours going on at same time. Easy to lose guide if not holding a marker.
The tour guide was talking too much more than showing us the red light district and spent the first hour on the main entrance .Afterwards , he was too fast that we didn’t enjoy the tour and also didn’t go deep inside the district.It was just highlight for the district .
Adam was a great tour guide... explaining the history of how it all started So crowded Watch out for the bikes!
Very interesting. Guide extremely knowledgeable, Visiting the district would not have been as good if we had gone on our own
Our tour Guide was very good and the tour was very interesting. Although at the end we could not go into the Red Light Museum because of electrical problems.
Great guide and tour... lots of inside info and details with a good over all cross section tour of the area.