From Bangkok: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
Your tour continues with a 30-minute speedboat ride past fruit plantations and Thai-style houses that showcase a traditional way of life along the riverbanks. Arriving at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, observe wooden boats overflowing with flowers and fresh produce, which vendors sell to people on shore. Let your guide know if you'd like to hire a small boat for a closer look, or try your hand at bargaining with local merchants.
After roughly 1.5 hours here, you'll make the return journey to Bangkok where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Paddleboat ride
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Guide was not good english speaker - Floating markets are 100 destinated to tourism and buying souvenirs / food I was expecting to see a local floating market Ponctuality Conditions of the mini van They drop off us on the city center by our request We also went to a farm where there were a chance to ride an elepant extra pay. We did not go because it looked like a little bit of animal exploitation.