Thailand Floating Markets Day Trip
Explore Thailand’s iconic floating markets on a fun whole day tour and get immersed in the authentic local life. The three markets on the itinerary are Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Maeklong Railway Market and the weekend Amphawa Floating Market. You can choose to see it all in a day or go with a more relaxing option of visiting just two markets. Damnoen Saduak is the biggest and most famous floating market in Bangkok while Maeklong Railway Market offers a unique shopping experience that is interrupted by a train regularly running right through the market space! Watching the tracks go from being completely covered in market stalls, to the shop owners pulling in their wares before setting up all over again in a matter of seconds is a true sight to behold! Amphawa Floating Market is another authentic floating market popular with the locals for weekend shopping. Part guided by a friendly and informative guide, and part free time for you to explore on your own, the tour also includes other itinerary highlights including Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple.
- Visit Thailand’s famous markets on an immersive day trip from Bangkok
- Watch a train pass through the middle of a bustling market - Maeklong Railway Market
- Relax at the authentic weekend market of Amphawa, frequented by the locals
- See the iconic Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, the most popular market in Thailand
- Learn about the history and culture of these iconic markets from your informative guide
- Too early for you? Check out Klook’s afternoon floating market tour!
How To Get There:
- Take the BTS to Victory Monument station, leave the station using Exit 2 and walk straight ahead for approximately 100 meters
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email