Tur til Bangkoks palasskompleks og Wat Phra Kaew-tempelet
Built in traditional Thai architecture mixed with European designs, The Grand Palace complex, once the official home for the Kings of Siam, is unquestionably one of the Thailand's major tourist highlights. The King still uses the Grand Palace for certain ceremonial occasions and the regal flavor within its enormous royal grounds is still evident. During the tour you will visit the Royal Funeral Hall and the Royal Coronation Hall. You will have 90-minutes to spend at the Grand Palace.
The main centerpiece of the complex however is the 45 centimeter Emerald Buddha. Carved from just one piece of Jade it is the holiest and most revered religious object in Thailand. The Emerald Buddha is housed within Wat Phra Kaew, which is a very ornately decorated building whose roof tiles reach up into the sky.
Your tour will conclude at the Gems Gallery.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress Code: There are strict dress codes for visiting the Grand Palace. The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. It is also recommended to avoid bright colors
- Wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
The grand palace complex was very beautiful but very crowded. You don’t get to go inside the palace. Tour guide didn’t speak great English, but she did her best. If you’re limited on time and want to see a lot in one day, this would not be the tour for you. It was only the complex.
I will not give any stars for this tour. I absolutely hated this tour. The guide had heavy accent and were not answering our question, probably was not able to understand. They were changing cars at every location we were stopped and were very annoying. We had to wait for driver in the car, after I asked many times what's taking so long, i am here to sit in the car and paid so much money...they were just not nice and chit chatting outside without communicating to us that whats taking long. Tour guide will disappear here and there. She will tell us I will see you in the lobby when you are done, but when we get there, we had to wait for her. I am never booking any tours from this site again. Hence NO STARS
Fantastic tour guide and wonderful tour. Money well spent.
Our guide was ok. Not a lot of information about the actual sites. We could have purchased tickets on our own and walked around. This is a beautiful site and definitely worth seeing! Next time I visit, it will be on my own, however.
So disappointed with this tour. Our guide seemed totally disinterested and didn’t give us much info on what we were seeing. But what really bothered me was that they took us 45 min out of our way on the way home to a horrible touristy gem shop, one of those huge tour bus stops.
Nice tour guide very informative.
This was marveloues. All those beatyfull buildings, and a guide who knew all about it. We were lucky to be only 2 on the trip, so I would advise people to get a privat tour.