Flamencoforestilling om kvelden på Tablao de Carmen med middag eller drikke
Poble Espanyol er et utendørsmuseum som ble bygget med tanke på verdensutstillingen i Barcelona i 1929.
Varighet: 1 time
Besøk: El Tablao de Carmen, Avenida Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13 Poble Espanyol de Montjuïc, 08038 Barcelona Spania
Opplev ekte flamenco!
Varighet: 2 timer
- 1-timers flamenco-show på Tablao El Carmen
- Drikk (hvis alternativet er valgt)
- Tapas (hvis alternativet er valgt)
- 3-retters middag (hvis alternativet er valgt)
- VIP middag (hvis alternativet er valgt)
- Inngang til Poble Espanyol fra 16:00 på samme dag
- Inngang/adgang - Poble Espanyol
- Inngang/adgang - El Tablao de Carmen
- Hotel pickup og drop-off
- Mat og drikke, med mindre det er spesifisert
- Bekreftelsen mottas på bestillingstidspunktet, med mindre bestillingen gjøres innen én dag før reisen. I dette tilfellet sendes bekreftelsen så snart som mulig, avhengig av ledig kapasitet
- Minste drikkede alder er 18 år
- Vegetarisk tapas og middagsmuligheter er tilgjengelig, vennligst informer ved bestilling ved behov
- Tilrettelagt for rullestolbrukere
- Tilrettelagt for barnevogn
- I nærheten av offentlig transport
- Seter for spedbarn er tilgjengelige
- Transport er tilrettelagt for rullestolbrukere
- Overflater er tilrettelagt for rullestolbrukere
- De fleste reisende kan delta
Amazing evening with talented Flamenco artists...the location is superb too. The singers had great powerful voice... Overall the trip was perfect and worth a visit
Fabulous show! The music was great and the dancers were mesmerizing. The food and drink was wonderful, especially the Sangria. The upper loft gave us the perfect view.
The inclusion of access to the mini-city is a huge plus. The food was exceptional, the service was top notch, and the show was well worth the price. Depending on the season, you can walk a few blocks to see the sunset light/water show of the neighboring arts museum. So glad I chose this particular excursion!!!
The show was amazing as the dancers are full of energy and the guitarists are very skillful. We didn’t book the dinner package because of our previous experience in Buenos Aires. Since then, we prefer to choose our own restaurant. The show comes with one free drink. In our case, we got a bottle of red wine. It’s a nice table wine. The shows had 4 main sections. First section was 10 mins Spanish guitar music. It followed by 3 sections of solo performers (we had two female dancer and one male dancer). They are all very good. The music and dance were full of passion and energy. It’s truly a pleasure to watch! The location is inside the Poble Espanyol. Normally you have to pay to get in as this location is full of traditional Spanish houses with nice walkways and restaurants. With the show ticket, you get in for free. Highly recommended!
This was amazing the dancing was fantastic. Every time a different dancer came on we thought they couldn't be better but somehow they were. Food was tasty too!!
Terrible food, terrible service...a bonafide tourist trap. The show was OK but not authentic. Don't waste your time or money. Total rip off. Dr Jim
We enjoyed the tapas dinner and the authentic flamenco show. All tables give a great view of the show. The Spanish Village location is charming.