Guidet gåtur med fortrinnsrett i kø: Gaudís Park Güell i Barcelona
Dette er en typisk reiseplan for dette produktet
Stopper ved: Guell Park, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spania
Vi får se hvordan arkitekten håndterte én av sine favoritteknikker, «trencadís», som er tilstedeværende i alle hans verk. Oppdag skjulte hemmeligheter i denne parken ved hjelp av guidene våre.
Varighet: 1 time 30 minutter
- Enspråklig eller tospråklig guide
- Radio styresystem
- Inngangspris og guidet besøk i Park Güell
- Inngang/adgang - Parc Guell
- Mat og drikke, med mindre det er spesifisert
- Hotell henting og slipp av
- Inngangsavgift i Gaudis museumshus
- Bekreftelsen mottas på bestillingstidspunktet, med mindre bestillingen gjøres innen 2 dager før reisen. I dette tilfellet sendes bekreftelsen innen 48 timer, avhengig av ledig kapasitet
- Ikke tilgjengelig for rullestolbrukere.
- Kan drives av en flerspråklig guide.
- Maksimalt 9 personer per bestilling.
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- I nærheten av offentlig transport
- Spedbarn må holdes på fanget
- De fleste reisende kan delta
- Denne turen/aktiviteten har maksimum 50 reisende
The park is amazing! Architecture is fantastic! The tour would have been better if the guide only had to speak one language- speaking English and Spanish was really distracting.
Tour guide had great insight and brought history to life. Highly recommend and skipping line was bonus
Worth the visit . Good to spend 2hours there . Get good view of Barcelona from there . Probably, good to have guide to explain n guide you or else might miss interesting Galdi creations in the park .
This was a fascinating and so pleased to have had a guide with us. Despite a few teething problems with the technology - which our guide solved we had a very informative tour of the Park - being told of all the details behind the construction - the links to Wagner's Hansel and Gretel - the making of the long ceramic bench - absolutely fascinating. Our guide was great - friendly and informative.
Our tour guide was super in Spanish, English and Portuguese Very knowledgeable m funny and patient, we will absolutely book again.
Guide was very in knowledgeable. Well worth it to skip the lines. Place was inundated with people by time tour ended.
Very hot afternoon but our guide was great. Worth visiting this park to learn more about Gaudi. Easy to find meeting place and easy to get a taxi back.
If you are looking for a tour of Park Guell then this is the one for you. The tour guide was informative, funny and friendly. Another huge benefit was skipping the line to enter, meaning no wasting time waiting. The guide left plenty of time throughout for you to see things at your own pace and take pictures. I did this tour as a solo traveler but it would also be great for families or friends. Such a beautiful place, highly recommend a visit.
This tour was great. You really get to appreciate the park more when you learn about the history. It was raining the day of our tour and our tour guide was still very energetic and upbeat. We really enjoyed this tour