3-timers sightseeingtur i Berlin inkludert lunsj og en drink
- 2-retters lunsj + 1 drink per person (enten 0,5 liter øl eller 0,5 liter brus eller 0,2 liter vin)
- For barn: en liten del lunsj + 1 liten drink per person
- 3-timers elv cruise
- Engelsk og tysk kommentar fra høyttalerne om bord
- Inngang/adgang - Schlossbrucke
- Videre drikker og måltider
- Hotel pickup og drop-off
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- Spedbarn må holdes på fanget
- Barn må være ledsaget av en voksen
- Minste drikkede alder er 18 år
- Vennligst oppgi kupongen din på skipet senest 15 minutter før avreise. Opptak starter 25 minutter før avreise
- Vær oppmerksom på at grupper med 20 eller flere personer må velge hovedrett senest 3 dager før cruise
This was a great trip, even with the rain. The meal was very good. Interesting sights. The only negative was towards the end of the trip they quit translating into English
Fun seeing the history of Berlin from the river. And the lunch was spectacular! Others had brunch which also looked good.
Lovely river cruise. We enjoyed our afternoon on the water. It was a rainy day, so we sat inside, which was wonderful. You could see perfectly and be very comfortable. The cruise was great, and you saw so many things from the river view. We had a nice lunch with topped off the tour, even going through a lock, which was very interesting. If you would like to sit and relax and see Berlin from a different perspective, I would recommend doing this cruise. We loved it. Cal and Kathy
Great way to see Berlin from their pride and joy - their river. Good feel of the culture, food, and relaxation. So easy to get into running from place to place, pause is good. Easy enough to find using public transportation and walking app on my phone. Staff attentive. Boat had all the amenities needed and German standard of clean! High quality German wine served.
This tour was EXCELLENT! Our guide shared his great knowledge of Berlin. He was upbeat and informative. The ride on the Spree River from where we were staying was filled with much historic information, which was just 'up our alley'. We compared what we had seen on the 2 different Hop On Hop Off bus tours. You get a totally different perspective.Lunch was great. We highly recommend this tour. Bob and Judy from Burlington ON Canada
Very enjoyable trip. Very impressed with boat and staff.
Relaxing tour, food was ok, not a stand out, probably best to get off on the way back,say halfway as it's just a repeat.
It was quite nice. The lunch was actually really good. Easy parking, good narration, good experience.