Bordeaux Super Saver: Vinsmaking og lunsj pluss vintur til St-Emilion for liten gruppe
- Lokal guide
- 3 vinsmakingstilbud
- Guidede vingårdsturer
- 10 vinsmaking over hele dagen
- Transport av minibuss
- Mat og drikke, med mindre det er spesifisert
- Hotel pickup og drop-off
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Minste alder å drikke alkohol er 18
- Turen kan bli kansellert dersom det bare er 1 deltaker. Vi krever lovlig minst to personer til å drive turen. I så fall vil vi kontakte kunden, og han vil få full refusjon.
You'll spend more time in the tour van than actually wine tasting. Lunch was a slice of quiche with a small salad of greens and a glass of mediocre wine. The young woman who led our tasting was not a wine expert by any means, though she was personable. The tours at the chateaus were interesting but not very in-depth about the wines they produced. The wine tastings at the chateau were extremely limited to 2-3 tastes, and they were tiny. There was no chance to buy a glass of wine if you found one to your liking. My suggestion would be to book a car and driver and go to the chateaus you most want to visit on your own.
Both the tasting sessions and the tour were fantastic!
Great learning experience for the Bordeaux wine region. J was an excellent guide and extremely knowledgeable and friendly - including other areas of France!