Brussels Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Place, Brussels Main Square, Brussels 1000 Belgium
The center of Brussels; the historical heart of the city
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Guild Houses, Grand-Place, Brussels Belgium
Old craft or trade houses of Brussels
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Jeanneke Pis, Impasse de la Fidelite 10-12, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Not as famous as the Manneken Pis, but worth seeing
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Brussels Walking Tours, Grand-Place 21, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Meeting Point of the tour
Duration: 5 minutes
- 3 hours guided walking tour and venture past the major sights of Brussels
- Exclusive chocolate tastings at the best chocolatiers of Brussels
- 1 hour chocolate workshop, learn how to make your own creations and take them home with you
- Inside information about where to eat, where to find the oldest bars of Brussels, the best Brussels waffle.
- Everthing you need to become an expert in chocolate.
- Small group tour (max 25 people) to ensure the best possible quality
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- A considerable amount of walking is envolved : 3 km. People having problems with walking are subjected to be refused on this tour.
- The tour will start on time. People running late have to call or email us at least one hour before departure. In case of amendement of your tour, please advise us 24 hour before departure, by sending an email or phone call.
- Our guides are wearing a black jacket with our logo : Global Enterprises Tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Our tour ended up being a private tour as it was only the two of us who had booked for that day and time -- AWESOME!! As such, we had a much more personal and intimate experience with our tour guide. Sandra was kind, patient, and knowledgeable. It was fun to practice my French with her. We had many samples of fine chocolates from a number of chocolateries -- a dream come true for a bona fide chocoholic like myself!!!
This was such a fun and interesting tour. The workshop was a lot of fun, the chocolate was delicious, and in between stores it was fun to learn more about some of the famous Brussels sites we were passing. The tour guide we had was funny and very sweet. She was very accommodating of myself as I have a disability and needed some extra assistance. Highly recommend doing this tour but don't plan a nice meal afterwards because all the chocolate will ruin you lunch/dinner!
I highly recommend this tour, it was awesome. I was the only person signed up for the 9am tour and was so grateful that they didn't cancel it. Brussels is a beautiful city to walk around and I was lucky to have my own personal tour guide. The chocolate was delicious!!! The shops we visited were all different and unique and so was the chocolate at each shop. Making your own chocolates with toppings and getting to take them with you is a very nice touch to a great experience. We will be back in a few months and I think I will take this tour again. This is a unique and wonderful experience and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves chocolate.
I did this Tour with 2 of my grandchildren (10 year old boy and 13 year old girl) and we all loved every moment as the Tour and Workshop is very well put together and presented with much knowledge of the chocolate industry as a whole. Definitely worth it!
This was a fantastic experience for me and my wife. We received not only a chocolate tour, but also an education on the city of Brussels (we were also lucky to see the start of this years Tour de France!). The workshop was both fun and informative and we had a wonderful time! Recommend highly!
This tour was extremely educational and eye opening. I will never eat a piece of chocolate the same way again. If you don’t like chocolate, take this tour it will change your view in chocolate.
Full tour of the city, tons of chocolate to taste with a workshop! We made tons of chocolate to take home as well. Great value and lovely time!!
Our guide Karla was a total pleasure and explained chocolate in a way we never really imagined. Every bit was delicious, but we also got a great tour of the city and a few good laughs too.
Fantastic Would highly recommend The guide was professional and informativeThe best way to learn about the city if only have a limited time
My wife and I had a great time, both fun and informative. Alex was a super guide, giving history of the city, chocolate and chocolate shops and showing us local places to dine etc. She was also very interested in the workshop and what we were making. The workshop was great fun too!
I expected to hear how chocolate originated in brussels, the history of chocolate, be taught how to melt and temper chocolate properly, how to store chocolate, etc. Nope, we went into each store and were handed samples and left. Tour ended 1 entire hour early, were so rushed. And I expected us to work with a chocolate professional on making our chocolates, nope, the tour guide told us to place melted chocolate on a sheet of wax paper and now we have out chocolates to take home. This tour was very expensive, not worth the money for what you actually get, and the take home chocolates were a joke.
Our guide was incredible. His knowledge of the city, its chocolate experts, and the chocolate stores was amazing and he kept it quite interesting and tasty. His explanation of chocolate and the people who make them was fascinating. We got to taste many many chocolates. With our guide always pointing out his favorites. The hot chocolate (even in 100 degree heat) was my favorite with a tie with the chocolate sorbet. Making our own chocolate treats was also a highlight. Tour includes stops at all the
Excellent guide. Worth the money! You received an education and lots of chocolate. It was also fun!!!