Brussels Chocolate Workshop
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Station Brussel-Zuid, Avenue Fonsny 47B, 1060 Brussel, Belgium
Closest train station to our workshop. Please come directly to our workshop located on Rue des Foulons 30, Brussels (same as Voldersstraat 30 as almost every street has 2 names in Brussels!).
Duration: 1 minute
- All ingredients and equipment
- Assistance for the duration of the workshop
- 30+ chocolates per person
- Hot chocolate
- Box to take your chocolates home
- Additional drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not accept spectators, every person coming to the workshop participates.
- We do NOT ACCEPT kids under the age of 12 years old. (the workshop is long and some parts are technical), this activity is NOT SUITABLE for kids. Check out our Waffle Workshop instead.
- Any participant under the age of 18 is required to come with a participating and responsible adult.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
Fun and informative. We enjoyed the experience and loved being able to take a box of chocolates that we made, home!
Anastasia was friendly, explained each step of the chocolate making process, and was very patient. She described what is special about Belgian chocolate. We made lots of chocolate and were able to bring all of what we made back with us. They are all delicious. We highly recommend this workshop for chocolate lovers who want a special experience!
So glad we booked this workshop! There were a few options when I was looking online but this one seemed to give you the most bang for your buck. The guide walked us through making the chocolate, from melting and stirring it to creating the truffles and chocolate medallions. Our class was not too large (15 people) and we each walked away with more than 30 amazing chocolate pieces. Highly recommend this workshop! Note that it’s in kind of a residential place/not where you would expect to find it (because it’s not in the center of the touristy area near the Grand Place), but it’s very nice inside and we had a great time!
This was really fun, a nice small setting, and informative as well. A perfect fit for a visit to Brussels.
Visited with my niece and daughter. All of us had a blast. This alone was worth the trip to Brussels. Anastasia waa really good with all of the different English speaking dialects. We made several varieties of chocolate. Best hot chocolate and best peanut butter chocolate ever. Reese's will not be able to satisfy me Nymore.
Really interesting and creative 3 hours. Alina was fantastic - fun and knowledgeable. Really loved this session and my 2 daughters loved it too.
Well worth it and the chocolates were delicious
Amazing experience. The group was a bit large but there was still ample space for each person to create their own chocolates. The class was fun and informative and it was amazing being able to take home over 30 pieces of homemade chocolate. A very interactive class and definitely worth your time and money!
The workshop was well organized and taught. My family oohed and ahhed when I came home with chocolates for them. If you are hesitating, don't - it was more than worth the price.