Besøk på Szechenyi spa med henting på hotellet
Hurtigbilletten gir VIP-inngang til spastedet, uten å vente i kø!
Gjør din ankomst så enkel som mulig! Billetten inkluderer henting, for å gjøre det enklere for deg.
Velg tilleggstjenester for den mest luksuriøse opplevelsen:
En beroligende, behagelig massasje utført med rolige og myke teknikker. Hudvennlige oljer av høy kvalitet brukes i behandlingen, og hovedformålet er å la musklene slappe av.
I Love Spa-pakke:
Gjester som har bestilt «I Love Spa»-pakken blir behandlet med enestående pleie og service. Vertene/vertinnene på spastedet vil hjelpe dem med å finne frem, og gratis spatilbehør er inkludert i tillegg til inngangsbilletten.
- Heldags inngangsbillett inkludert privat garderobe
- I Love Spa-håndkle – som du får beholde
- 2-i-1-sjampo og dusjsåpe
- 0,5 l Ave mineralvann
- Hotell / port henting
- Vert / vertinne i spaet
- 20 minutter aroma Massasje (Hvis alternativet er valgt)
- I Love Spa-pakken - ta bort håndkle, flip-flops, 0,5 l mineralvann, 2 i 1 dusjgel + sjampo, dusjhett (hvis alternativet er valgt)
- Inngang/adgang - Szechenyi Baths and Pool
- Mat og drikke, med mindre det er spesifisert
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Vær oppmerksom på følgende utendørs svømmebassengstenger: 25-29. Mars: termisk basseng, 01-05. April: vanlig svømmebasseng, 08-12. April: aktivitetsbasseng.
- Ikke anbefalt for gravide,
- Minimumsalder er 18 år gammel
- Vennligst legg til ønsket opptellingstid i feltet Spesielle krav under reservasjonsprosessen
- Åpningstider på hjelpeskranken: Mandag - Søndag 9.00 - 18.00 (unntatt ved jul 12.24. 9.00-1.00 (spa stenger klokken 14.00), 12.25 10.00-17.00 (spa stenger kl. 18.00), kl. 12.31 kl. 17.00 6 pm) og 01 jan - åpner fra 10)
- Vær oppmerksom på at i løpet av jul og nyttår sesongen spaet som mer populært enn vanlig, kan inntastingsprosessen ta noen minutter mer enn vanlig.
Pick-up was on time. Did not encounter problems checking in at the spa, no line using my ticket.There was a young lady who assisted us to our cabin and explained the procedure. Highly recommended.
We were picked up on time and taken to spa. On presentation of voucher we were given lockers, thongs and water, lockers very small. I then remembered that our voucher included towels which was not given, so husband returned to the check in desk to get them. We were supposed to have been met by hostess but no was left to aimlessly find our way around. Finally we found our massage place after endlessly asking people where to go. After having massages we enjoyed the thermal pools. On completion it was a nightmare getting anyone to order a taxi to go back to hotel, finally a nice girl on th desk took pity on us and ordered one for us. Loved the pools but the organisation as put on website when purchasing the voucher was not there disappointing for two Aussies who had only arrived two days before.
We were picked up on time from our hotel the car was clean, suitable for 4 and the driver was polite. We arrived at the Spa 10am and were given wristbands which allows access to the turnstile/changing cabins. I must admit I did misread the email from Viator, you only get 1 option not all so you may wish to research your own transportation/entrance fee/towels etc etc. was it worth it for the ease of booking ? yes it was for us as first timers. However, if I return to Budapest then I would do my own booking. Note take your own towels not worth waiting 15 min in a queue, was rather strange to see people wandering in the spa with cans of beer ? hey ho I'm old school and was also put off by group of Brits smoking e cigs, even worse than the real stuff. Please ban it all, you are in a health spa ! Overall we had a fab morning, the cubicles were clean, hairdryers are basic, you could do this on a budget. Did not eat /have drinks there so cannot comment, looked basic to be honest. The weather was fab 18 degrees in Oct ! You really ought to go for the experience ...
Went like clockwork from our prompt, on-time, hotel, pick-up thru fast-track check-in at the Baths and being shown to our private cabins. Our chauffeur was courteous and most helpful especially when our host wasn't immediately there at the Spa entrance to greet us. We spent nearly 7 hours there, mainly relaxing in the area of the outdoor pools. My husband, as a serious swimmer, loved the 26 degrees middle pool NB be sure to take a hat for this one as a non-swimmer I was comforted by the 38 degrees of the nearest pool,. I also adored the Baroque architecture. Only slight disappointment apart from our young, male, host's somewhat casual attitude was our couples' Swedish massage which we paid extra for at the entrance: it cost only the going-rate for a massage but was nowhere near as good as those we have at our local FE college, with student masseurs, at home in the UK and which are a fraction of the regular cost. When we were ready to leave, the ladies at the fast track reception were exceptionally helpful in ensuring that we were met by the correct private car and not some scheister arranged with Viator at extra cost to take us on to our next venue.
Smooth on time Hotel pick-up. Amazing spa. One can spend all day there.