Buenos Aires Private City Tour by Car
Moving through the city by car, see all the highlights in a short period of time. Visit the most popular sights including La Boca, San Telmo, Plaza de Mayo, Palermo or Recoleta Cemetery. Shop for local treasures at boutiques and markets or stop to watch tango dancers.
Ideal for couples, families or small groups, this experience will provide an introduction to the city highlights and off the beaten track points, all guided by a friendly local.
Please note: Airport pickup and drop-off (available on request, it applies extra charge U$D 100.-).
You have be aware the capacity of the trunk is just for 2 suicases and 2 carry on (for the group, not per passenger)
- Pick up and drop-off at your hotel or cruise terminal
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide (English/Spanish spoken)
- Transport by private vehicle (by car up to 4 passengers and by van for groups of 5 or more passengers)
- Airport pickup and drop-off (available on request, it applies extra charge from U$D 100.-, depending on which kind of vehicle we need)
- Capacity for luggage: if you are a group up to 4, the tour is by car and the capacity of the trunk is just for 2 suitcases and 2 carry on (for the group, not per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing per person
- Limited space available for luggage, please inquire with local operator prior to travel date
- For cruise passengers, please advise the supplier of your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- IMPORTANT: the trunk of the car has capacity fo 2 suitcases and 2 carry on. If you carry more luggage, we need to rent a van, which has an extra charge (contact the supplier for prices)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was a private tour for four with Andres, a local, and very experienced guide. His English was excellent, as was his knowledge of BA. Very flexible with our preferences during the day as well. Also, gave an 8 hour tour for less money than most other 7 hour tours, so he was good value too. All told, and excellent day with an excellent guide. You won't go wrong with Andres and Viator!