Buenos Aires Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio de la Plata, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
See the beauty of Buenos Aires and enjoy lunch during a two hour cruise through the Río de la Plata. This is truly one of the best views you can have of the city.
Duration: 4 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown hotels (Palermo hotels not included)
- Spanish/English/Portuguese Speaking Audio-guide
- Lunch on Board
- Optional Gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Hotels in the neighborhood of Palermo do not include pick up or drop off. You have to travel on your own to a nearby hotel within the pickup zone or head straight to Puerto Madero to meet your guide
- Children 4 years and under free for Navigation and Lunch - only pay transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
From the pickup at our hotel to the drop off there, this tour was excellent. The boat offered seating at tables or benches on the deck and had a lovely bar and dining room below with large windows to allow a perfect view. The tour of the river went away from Puerto Madera towards the airport and past the cruise ships and yacht club. The lunch served had several options to choose from, included dessert and was very good. Drinks were extra but very reasonable. Recommend this for a delightful afternoon in BA.