El Viejo Almacen Tango Show with Optional VIP or Traditional Dinner
After hotel pickup, head to San Telmo neighborhood to watch the most applauded tango show.
Experience a show that relives the old times of tango and carries you back to the times of "malevos" and "arrabales" in the land where Tango took its first roots: Buenos Aires show in the most traditional corner of Tango.
Watch a show at the most traditional corner of tango. El Viejo Almacen is a place with more than two centuries of history. The stage is lit, but the echoes from other centuries do not disappear. Hear the chords of a typical orchestra flow over the tables and watch the dancers spin around in an complicit embrace.
Choose the dinner option, to have a delicious dinner including an international menu and the most typical dishes and the best Argentine wines.
After an unforgettable night, be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Sample Menu (choice of one):
• Creamy Soup of prawns with Corn and Chives.
• Melba Toast with Salmon and smoked Cheese with shot of Shrimp cream.
• Serrano ham with Port, Mozzarella pearls with Roquefort cream and Nuts, watercress and fresh Tomatoes.
• Savory Cheese Cake with ham chips with sautéed olives, mushrooms and arugula.
• Salmon in Eastern sauce reduction; Courgette stuffed with vegetable Brunoise and gratin portobello Mushrooms and steamed Potatoes with fresh Cilantro.
• Tenderloin with Malbec sauce, candied sweet Potatoes and Leafy greens.
• Chicken Ballotine with dijon Mustard and fine herbs Puree.
• Penne Rigatte sautéed with candied Tomatoes, smoked turkey Breast, fresh Spinach and parmesan Cheese.
• Sorrentinos stuffed with selected Cheeses and Ham with cream Sauce, Tomato concasse, Mushrooms and Scallions.
• Squash quiche on a mattress of Leafy greens and leek Brittle.
• Mushroom Risotto portobello and Vegetables.
• Bavaroise Dulce de leche with Chocolate and Almond sugar sauce.
• Fruit tower with cream “Bariloche”, Strawberry fan, whipped Cream with pear Compote and blueberry Jam.
• Orange mousse on Chocolate and baileys Sauce.
• Tartlet made of Masa Sablé (a kind of shortcrust pastry) with Crème pâtissière
(type of custard) and cream Ice cream with red berries Sauce.
- Wines: Trapiche reserve Malbec and Chardonnay, water, soft drinks, coffee and tea
• Minced Meat Empanadas duet.
• Creamy Leek Soup with croutons and parmesan cheese.
• Bruschetta: Salmon - Longaniza (spicy pork sausage) in Basil reduction - Artisan Pâté.
• Raw Ham Rolls with cream cheese, arugula and candied tomatoes.
• Our Sirloin Steak with leafy greens and spicy crunchy potatoes.
• Chicken Involtini Capresse, sautéed with vegetables and potatoes with olive oil.
• The day´s catch Fish stuffed with vegetables and cottage cheese with english potatoes and spinach cream.
• Ricotta and Cheese Ravioli with classic mediterranean sauce
(tomato concassé, green and black olives and chives).
• Spaghetti with tomato fondue.
• Cheese soufflé with béchamel sauce, dried tomatoes and leafy greens.
• Wok-sautéed Vegetables with Rice.
• Chocolate Mousse with walnuts praline.
• Homemade Flan with dulce de leche.
• Cream and Dulce de leche ice cream with caramel sauce.
• Fruit Salad.
• Specialty Cake El Viejo Almacén.
- Wines Trapiche, Malbec and Chardonnay, Mineral Water, Soft Drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Glass of Champagne
- Entry/Admission - El Viejo Almacen
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
The tango show was really good and we enjoyed it but the dinner wasn't worth it.
wow ! the show was amazing, I did the VIP option and food and wine were great!
The tango show was outstanding would recommend it to anyone.
Disappointing. The tango is such a beautiful art form. Its enthralling, in and of itself. But, these people put on a glittery Las Vegas-style Review. Such a shame people come all this way to Buenos Aires, and are left with this impression - Also, they need to be clear about the time. It states, Tour Details. Time: Dinner and Show: 7:00 Show Only 8:30. So, I arrive at the venue at 6:45 for dinner. The owner/operator says no, its at 8:00. I had dinner elsewhere, and game back for the show which is in fact at 10:00.
Selected the VIP package and pleased we did The package included private transfers for hotel, 3 course dinner with choices for each course, open bar and of course the show Dinner was surprisingly good 4/5 rating, unhurried and friendly service The show was in an intimate theatre across the road from restaurant with seating format being individual tables close to stage with champagne provided and spirits available All aspects of performance was of high calibre and included not only the Tango dancers but female and male singers and Peruvian style folk bandhighlight of show
We did the VIP dinner and show. It was wonderful! Great service from pick up to drop off. The meal choices were great. My husband had the steak and I had salmonm-both delicious! The show was fast paced, great music and skilled dancers. Love the Andes musicians in the middle of the show-great change of pace and beautiful music. I highly recommend!