Esquina Homero Manzi Tango Show with Optional Dinner
The bar built on that corner in 1917 became the symbol of the urban culture of the decade of the forties. At those tables many of the musicians were the ones who made tango the most representative artistic expression in the city. The charm and the cultural importance of the place, declared a historical building, attracts hundreds of people every day. Its reopening implies a re-modernization, with equipment that ensures comfort and features to meet the modern demands of the 21st century.
After hotel pickup, you'll head to the Boedo neighborhood where Esquina Homero Manzi is located. If you choose the dinner option, you'll start your evening with a delicious three course dinner featuring an international menu as well as more traditional dishes (see sample menu below).
The show begins at approximately 10pm and it will be a memorable experience. With more that 15 artists on stage, the tango show will include a live musical quintet (bandoneon, piano, violin, guitar and bass), two singers and four dance couples. After the show, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Sample three course dinner menu (subject to change):
Small glass of sherry with small stuffed pastry.
Starters (choose one of the following):
Assorted cold curs with salad
Cake roll filled with ham and heart of palm
Main Courses (choose one of the following):
Boneless steak with french fries or mixed salad
Chicken with almonds served with noissette potatoes
Vegetables or ricotta ravioli
Ice cream with kiwi and strawberry sauce
Drinks (choose one of the following):
Mineral water, or soft drinks or fruit juices or beer
Red or White wine (one bottle for every two people)
Duration: 4 hours
- Tango Show
- Three course dinner (if option selected)
- Soft drinks, beer and a bottle of wine for every two people (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Esquina Homero Manzi
- Three course dinner (if option not selected)
- Soft drinks, beer and a bottle of wine for every two people (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
Great Tour, the food, the show, the personal of the theater!!!! Great job I definitely recommend this place love it
The tango show was very good. But be aware that even though we chose the non-dinner option, we were picked up and dropped off at the venue at the same time as those who were ordering dinner, meaning we had to sit and watch every eat for about an hour before the show even started.