Iguazu Falls Private Day Trip from Buenos Aires with Airfare
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza San Martin, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
The tour starts by an early morning pick-up by centrical hotels in Buenos Aires
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park, Province of Misiones, Litoral
When you land after the 2-hour flight, meet your guide and board a private vehicle. Drive towards the waterfalls while your guide provides insight into the region's history.
After a 15-minute drive, arrive at the new visitors center at the entrance of Iguazu National Park and skip the line with your reserved tickets. First, go to the Nature Interpretation Center to learn more about the foundation of the park and its local flora and fauna. Then, climb aboard the park train with your guide, stopping at the Cataratas Station after an 8-minute trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Garganta del Diablo, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
At midday, follow your guide to the food center and enjoy a little rest and lunch (own expense) before taking the train to the Garganta del Diablo Station, further into the forest. Garganta del Diablo (The Devil's Throat) is the biggest fall in Iguazu, and the catwalks take you right on top of it! Be surprised and amazed by the strength and volume of water, which creates a permanent fog above the fall.
After spending a day being astonished by the park's many falls and discovering more about this natural treasure, your guide will take you back to the Puerto Iguazu Airport in a private vehicle to catch your flight back to Buenos Aires. When you arrive at the Jorge Newbery Airpark or Ezeiza Airport, a private driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
- National park fees
- Professional, private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Domestic flight From Buenos Aires to Iguazu (Economy Class)
- Private guided tour of the Iguazu National Park
- Live tour commentary provided in Spanish/English (Consult for other languages)
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- Entry/Admission - Garganta del Diablo
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Bring sunscreen, a hat and light clothing, Iguazu has a tropical climate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The travel agency won't take responsibility for inconvenients outside the company (ex; flight reschedules or cancellations).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I paid US 1.920 for two people one day tour Buenos Aires-Iguazú. Departure flight was more than 2 hours delayed, so I needed to change the flight back to be able to do the complete tour at Iguazú. My ticket was very restricted and did not allow changes. Needed to buy new tickets for US330.
We were so happy that we took this trip. It was exhausting but worth it! We were picked up at 3:30 am and whisked off to the airport. It was a good flight to Iguazu airport, where we were met by a wonderful tour guide, Marcos. We were the first people to enter the park. Marcos knew when and where to go to avoid the crowds, and was also very protective of the park. We walked all of the trails and had lunch at the Melia Hotel.... highly recommended. Marcos stayed with us until we were settled back at the airport waiting for our trip home. It was another good flight and our driver was waiting at the airport to drive us back to our hotel. We arrived back at 10:30 pm. The falls are beautiful and the tour was well planned and executed in an outstanding fashion. We highly recommend seeing the falls this way.
Our trip was fabulous!! We were picked up at our hotel on time and taken to the airport. Reservations were in place. On arrival our guide was at the airport with a sign with our name.....Sebastian stayed with us the entire day and was great. His pace was perfect and he was so informative about the area/flora/fauna/birds etc. The falls were so much more than we expected!!! Upon arrival back at BA airport another driver was waiting to take us back to our hotel. We left BA at 9am and arrived back at our hotel at11pm....a long, full day but well worth the trip.
The trip to Iguazu Falls was the big extravaganza at the end of a month long trip in South America. It lived up to the billing. Our guide was very knowledgable and nice. We were able to see everything at our own pace. She made sure that we explored certain areas of the first so that we minimized the impact of the crowds,. It was a wonderful day. The only improvement is that the instructions in my voucher from Viator did not tell us to check in for our flight to Iguazu and that a representative would meet us only once we arrived in Iguazu. We were dripped off at the airport without any further instructions and did not have tickets for the flight. We thought that a Viator representative would be meeting us at the Buenos Aires airport to give us our tickets for the flight. The ticket counter agent helped us, but the lack of clear instructions caused unnecessary anxiety.
Overall a good trip: good guide, all arrangements went well.. However, we did not get in advance when we were to be picked up from our hotel.. The local number could not be accessed from the USA. I called Viator and got the info from them. I then had the concierge at our hotel reconfirm and only then found out our airline and flight from Buenos Aires to Iguazu. It was a good thing we did this in that our pick up driver did not have the flight info.