La Ventana Tango Show with Optional Dinner in Buenos Aires
As you stroll through the theater’s preserved architectural interior, travel back in time to the tango grandeur of the early 1900s. If you’ve opted for dinner, arrive 90 minutes before showtime and dig into a three-course meal featuring a wide array of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by Argentine wines. See below for a sample menu. Or, if you chose the show-only option, slip into your seat in time for the performance, and enjoy provided wine or soft drinks.
Two tango orchestras and an Argentine folk music group provide live accompaniment to the five smartly costumed couples on stage, who grace the stage with sensuality and breathtaking precision.
Listen to both Spanish and indigenous styles of music from the bands as well as vocalists. Get a glimpse of the gaucho culture, or Argentina’s version of cowboys, through a demonstration of boleadoras, used to wrangle livestock.
After the show closes with a moving tribute to Eva Perón, your driver takes you back to your hotel.
Sample three-course dinner menu (subject to change):
First courses (choose one of the following):
• Caprese salad • Chef salad of ham, tomato, cheese, carrots and eggs • Vitello tonnato (cold, sliced veal with tuna salsa and a creamy sauce)
• Beef empanadas served with greens • Vegetable soup • Cream of onion soup with croutons Main courses (choose one of the following) :
• Grilled veal with potatoes • Beef sirloin fillets with Spanish potatoes • Skirt steak with oven-baked potatoes in herbs • Grilled chicken with green salad • Grilled hake with mashed potatoes, spinach and capers • Pork matambrito with carrots, onions and potatoes • Vegetable ravioli • Sorrentinos stuffed with mozzarella and ham Desserts (choose one of the following):
• Flan with dulce de leche and cream
• Dulce de leche crepe • Ice cream cup with fruit and cream
• Fruit salad bowl • Pears cooked in malbec wine, served with ice cream Beverages included: • Wine from Bodegas Zuccardi
• Water and soft drinks
• Coffee or tea
- Tango show
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Beverages (water, soft drinks, wine)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - La Ventana Tango Show
- Dinner (if option not selected)
- Transfers from/to Palermo Hotels. We will provide a meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- If you choose a 'Dinner and Show' option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
This show couldn't have been better! The dancers were great and the variety and length of the performance certainly gave you value for the price. I highly recommend it.
Great show and a surprising excellent meal. Well worth it.
Enjoyed the show and the food was much better than expected for this type of venue. That was a pleasant surprise! The space is small so you have a great view. We sat right next to the stage which was fun. Loved having my picture taken with one of the dancers - a top liked personal facebook post.
This was fantastic, professional entertainment. Be aware, like all of these kinds of shows, you are crammed in pretty tight but was well worth it.
A vert nice evening. In our country, we don't have a chance like that to see a good tango show. On n'a pas la chance tous les jours de voir un aussi bon spectacle de tango.