Private Jewish Tour in Buenos Aires
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Once Barrio Comercial, Pasteur, Lavalle, Azcuenaga y Belgrano, Buenos Aires Argentina
Walking tour to see AMIA (Jewish Federation), IFT theater (former Yidish theater) and discover it shops, Kosher markets, etc. .
Visit to Great Temple Paso.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: AMIA CULTURA, Calle Dr Luis Pasteur 633, Buenos Aires C1028AAM Argentina
AMIA - Jewish Federation
Stop At: Plaza Lavalle (Lavalle Square), Buenos Aires Argentina
Visit to Libertad Synagogue (the oldest in BA) and the Jewish Museum
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catedral Metropolitana, Calle Rivadavia s/n San Martin, Buenos Aires 1004 Argentina
Tribute to the Jewish community in Argentina inside the Cathedral.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Professional Jewish tour guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Donations (TZEDAKA) to the synagogues visited during this tour
- Libertad synagogue & Jewish Museum: US$10 per person
- Great temple of Paso synagogue: US$5 per person
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Lavalle (Lavalle Square)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our guide, Elan, provided extensive information and history of local Jewish communities as well as political history. The tour was a good length of time and the walking in the neighborhood enjoyable. Definitely worth doing!
Our guide, Arielle, is a warm and gracious hostess, welcoming us into her community with not only historical information but personal insights. It would have been nice if we could have had access to more synagogues.