Private Tour: Buenos Aires by Night with Optional Dinner
Sample local foods a la carte, such as empanadas and delicious typical stews – locro and carbonada – along with vegetarian options available. Enjoy excellent drinks, including beer, with your dinner. Your guide will recommend typical Argentine dishes and inform you about their culinary history. (Please note that anything and everything you wish to drink or eat, the cost is your own expense).
When you’ve had your fill, we can visit Buenos Aires’ charming districts, such as Palermo SOHO, Puerto Madero, Calle Reconquista or La Placita and enjoy our amazing and unique nighttime; depending on the day of the week, you might walk past the polo fields of Las Cañitas, discover the traditional elegance of Recoleta or see the bohemian San Telmo and we can visit some of the many bars: from tango ones to the trendy jazz bars or the fun bohemian hang outs that this city offers to the full. In between venues we can sightsee the beautifully lit city.
There are not hidden costs in this tour, as anything you want to do is extra, and so you will decide your budget for the expenses and not the other way round. We will move with taxis (inexpensive here) or public transport, which adds up to the very local experience. Do like the locals do!
Whether you’re new to Buenos Aires or you’re a return traveler, your guide will tailor the walk to your preferences and inform you about the particular cultural habits of the porteños as you explore. Don't be surprised to see people of all ages out late at night, including Argentine families with young children, as they too enjoy the festive city. Complete your tour with a traditional treat – tea, ice cream or a nightcap – at a fun local establishment, before your driver and guide return you to your hotel.
- Local guide
- Entrance fees (only if there is a place or activity like a show, etc. you decide to join or enter)
- Food and drinks. Please note this is not a tour about drinking (though drinks are OK). Booze is not a cultural mainstay here: Going out at night, walking around, cafe & restaurant hopping, people-watching, enjoying outstanding food and ending the night with some treat (much later and somewhere else) are!
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Fabulous way of seeing Buenos Aires. Our guide turned up with no car or driver but we went around by taxi which was included in the price. We went to lots of places we would not consider visiting on our own, especially at night. Our guide was informative and planned the route around us. We went to Puerto Madera and walked along the waterside and canals. We would really recommend this tour for anyone who wants to experience more of this vibrant city than just the normal tourist sights. We really enjoyed it.