Dagstur fra Cancún til Tulum og Xel-Ha, alt inkludert
Tulum's close proximity to Cancun and the azure backdrop of the Caribbean Sea makes it the most visited of the Mayan sites in the Yucatan. Tulum flourished in late Post-classical times with buildings dating back to the 12th century. It was once an important trading port, one of the few Mayan cities still inhabited when the Spaniards arrived. Mounted on the edge of a cliff, this abandoned city towers above the beautiful white sandy beach, where the sun rises from the sea above the city walls.
You'll have a 45 minute guided tour of Tulum before departing for the short drive to Xel-Ha. Your guide will point out important sites, explaining the historical significance of buildings such as the Castle, the Temple of the Masks and the God Chaac.
A 20 minute drive will take you to the incredible natural aquatic theme park created by the Mayan gods themselves: Xel-Ha. This special place gathers the best of the Mexican Caribbean all in one place.
Home a wide variety of colorful tropical fish, you can learn how to snorkel and observe the different species up close. You'll explore cenotes (underground caves) or simply sit in one of the beach chairs and soak up the sun along the spectacular coastline!
Underground rivers flowing out to the beautiful Caribbean Sea feed an environment of creeks, lagoons, natural wells and ancient caves. Explore the underwater world by snorkeling and coming face to face with exotic underwater flora and fauna such as curious rays and French Angel fish. Other activities include cliff diving, rope bridge walking, and bicycling, kayaking, and much more.
- Guided tour at Tulum
- Entrance fee at Xel-Ha
- Food and beverages in Xel-Ha
- Lockers, towels and snorkel equipment at Xel-Ha
- Entrance fee to the archeological site in Tulum
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Water activities
- Return drop off service to Courtyard by Marriott and Secrets Excellence Playa Mujeres hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please note: the distance between Cancun and Tulum is approximately 1.5 hours. The distance between Tulum and Xel-Ha is only 10 minutes. You will spend approximately 5 hours at Xel-Ha and around 1.5 hours in Tulum.
- Wheelchair accessible
- What to Bring:
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Biodegradable sun block
- Swimming suit
- Extra change of clothing
Too many people ... period.
Loved this excursion. Our guide was amazing and full of lots of fun facts. WE loved Xel-Ha and would visit this park again..
Comfortable buses, water bottle with lanyard provided, engaging and knowledgeable guide.
Tulum is worth seeing. Xel-Ha is the main attraction. I swam from the sea, upstream, for what seemed to be a mile. Beautiful experience. Saw many fish and a stingray.