Speedbåttur gjennom jungelen fra Cancún
This may be the most fun you'll ever have in Cancun! Two people are assigned to a speedboat and a total of 10 in each group are led by a guide.
The vehicles set off from the marina across the expanse of the Nichupte lagoon and through the dense mangroves, to the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Here, in one of the largest reefs in the Western Hemisphere, you'll stop for about 45 minutes to relax or snorkel amidst the colorful tropical fish, coral and sea plants.
- Bilingual guide
- Soft drinks
- Snorkel equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a USD8.00 per person Reef Tax and Dock Fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The Reef Tax and Dock Fee are required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Pick up from the cruise terminal is not provided
- Pregnant passengers or passengers suffering from back pain or bad sinuses are not permitted on this tour
- Please note: no boat license is required to participate in tour
- Please arrive 30 minutes before to pay the docking fee
So much fun!!! Beautiful views
This tour was a blast!! The boats went really fast and the scenery was beautiful! Lots of fun for the price!! They were also very reasonable with the price for the photos they took. If I go back to Cancun, I will do this again!! Wish I was there right now on that boat!!
Great tour, great guide, great reef and wildlife, boats are fun to drive (dont forget to hold onto your hat) but dont book with Viator, go directly to the guys running the tour and you can book it cheaper.
This tour was so much fun! The waves were choppy but that made it fun and we had to speed to keep up which added to our excitement. Going through the jungle part of the lagoon was a bit disappointing because we only saw two birds but driving the speed boat made up for it. The snorkeling was fun as well and we had a very good tour guide. This is a must in Cancun!