Xel-Ha All-Inclusive Day Trip from Cancun
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret, Puerto Juarez Federal Highway, km 240, Solidaridad 77780 Mexico
Xel-HaConsidered the world’s largest natural aquarium, the park offers snorkeling among hundreds of tropical fish and more than 90 marine species that inhabit the creek. Enjoy the best marine and land activities in Xel-Ha’s series of inlets, lagoons, sinkholes and caves, where seawater mixes with the fresh water of the world’s longest underground river system. Take advantage of educational programs such as the conservation of the endangered queen conch.
Enjoy complimentary lifejackets, inner tubes and bicycles with access to lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas. Slide down ziplines and splash into the crystal clear waters of a cenote or dive into a spectacular cove. Vsit Xel-Ha’s vegetation nursery, and marvel at the mangroves and rainforest dotted with orchids. See the apiary of the Melipona bee (with a traditional Mayan harvest of honey twice a year) and learn more about the Mayan culture.
Your admission includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch and snacks (international and Mexican cuisine) with unlimited drinks and a domestic open bar.
Duration: 12 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All-you-can-eat buffet
- Access to showers, lockers and towels
- Use of snorkel equipment and inner tubes
- Life vests
- Entry/Admission - Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret
- Optional activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Food and beverages are included at the 5 restaurants with Mexican, international and fast food as well as snacks and ice cream.
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, comfortable clothes and biodegradable sunscreen
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Optional activities include: Swim with Dolphins, Sea Trek, Snuba, Stingray Encounter or Zip Bike.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
This tour is fantastic. Xel-Ha is a great place. There’s a area for kids. The water and staff were great. We did the manatee and dolphin interactions. It was information and fun. The snorkeling was great. The food great also
Nice place. Getting there was a hassle after being moved from bus to bus. Then once we get there we were called out for not paying for the Tulum ruins and dropped off early. Food was ok, drinks were ok. Overall not bad, just better customer service.
The trip to Xel-Ha was long 1.5hrs on a bus full of people (no bathrooms). On the bus we we told or at least understood that everything was included except for the dolphin encounter, but turns out half of the activities cost additional money. We paid for the photo experience which we felt was worth it and they gave us discounts on the dolphin experience and the bike zip-line. It is Mexico so you can negotiate the cost. All of the paid experiences were super fun. We found out after the dolphin experience that our photo package did not include the dolphin photos. We were able to negotiate those costs and that is the only way to get photos of that experience as cameras of any kind are not allowed. The food was also great for buffets in Mexico. Our family would definitely do this again but I wish I had a better idea of what everything was going to cost up front. The dolphin experience cost us $50 per person, $40 per person for the bike zipe-line, and $150 for the photo package which is based on the number of people not the number of photos. The dolphin photo package ranged from $238 to $350 but we paid $150 for the smallest package. All animal experiences cost additional money but the snorkeling, water slides, lazy river, cenotes, cliff jumping, and ropes courses are free and I am sure I am missing things. Good luck and enjoy!
Definitely not the cheapest place to go with a family. In terms of value for money it wasn't quite there when I compare similar things we've done as a family in other places/countries and you have to pay more for extras to get full experience but I'm very happy with did this and had a great time. The park itself is amazing and I highly recommend you do a full tour of the park and not just stay to a designated area