Chicago CityPASS includes entry to:
- Shedd Aquarium (includes VIP entry to Waters of the World galleries, Amazon Rising, Wild Reef, Abbott Oceanarium, Polar Play Zone, Amphibians special exhibit and Stingray Touch (May to October), plus your choice of a 4-D Experience.
- The Field Museum (includes All-Access Pass, including admission to all permanent and ticketed exhibitions plus your choice of one digital 3D film)
- Skydeck Chicago (includes Fast Pass admission to the Skydeck’s 360-degree views and The Ledge glass-floor balconies)
- ChoiceTicket 1: Museum of Science and Industry (includes VIP entry into the museum, including Science Storms, U-505 (exhibit only), YOU! The Experience, an Omnimax show and Motion Simulator Ride) OR 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory) (includes Fast Pass admission to Chicago’s best views and only open-air Sky Walk)
- Choice Ticket 2: Adler Planetarium (includes VIP entry and general admission to all exhibitions, the historic Atwood Sphere and one 3-D theater show) OR Art Institute of Chicago: (includes audio tour and admission to all permanent collections and non-ticketed special exhibitions)
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information and insider tips.
Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for infants and children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for infants and children, however this may not be cost saving.
- Admission to Shedd Aquarium
- Admission to The Field Museum
- Admission to Skydeck Chicago
- Choice ticket: Admission to 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory) OR Museum of Science and Industry
- Choice ticket: Admission to Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago (includes audio tour)
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Admission to any special events or exhibitions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Voucher must be presented in exchange for CityPASS ticket booklets, within 6 months of purchase date (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- CHICAGO ATTRACTIONS: Shedd AquariumFrom whales to snails, tarantulas to turtles, angelfish to zebra sharks, meet 32,500 animals from aquatic habitats around the world. Sharks cruise overhead, stingrays swim below your feet, and belugas smile at eye level. Penguins fly through chilly waters, dolphins leap into the air, and sea jellies pulse to the ocean’s rhythm. Shedd Aquarium is the "must-sea" destination in Chicago. The Field Museum With 4.5 billion years under one roof, The Field Museum is your passport to travel the world and back in time! Come face to face with Sue, the largest and most complete T. Rex ever found. Descend into an ancient Egyptian tomb featuring 23 mummies or shrink to the size of a bug in Underground Adventure. Now, you can see it all, including special exhibitions and a 3-D film! Skydeck ChicagoNo trip to Chicago is complete without experiencing The Ledge - glass floor balconies 103 floors over Chicago! Skip the cashier line with this ticket and treat yourself to unparalleled, 360-degree views of up to four states from the top of the world-renowned Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the Western Hemisphere’s tallest building. Interactive exhibits, photo ops and a 9-minute theater presentation on Chicago and Willis Tower’s rise to prominence provide a memorable, one-stop Chicago experience! Choice ticket - Choice between: 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory)CityPASS is your VIP Fast Pass admission for express entry and exit to what Chicago Tribune calls "Chicago’s Best Views." Take America’s fastest elevators more than 1,000 feet (304.8m) above The Magnificent Mile® for the full 360-degree view of Chicago. Taste test our Lavazza Espression concept café, the country's highest café and bar. OR Museum of Science and IndustryAdventure awaits at the largest science museum in the Western Hemisphere. It’s not a place where you walk around quietly and observe. No way! Explore a real World War II German submarine; manipulate a 40-foot (12m) tornado; run in a human- sized hamster wheel; send your pulse to a 13-foot (4m), 3-D beating heart; and much more! Choice ticket - Choice between: Adler PlanetariumExplore the universe at America’s first planetarium. See NASA’s Gemini 12 space capsule in Shoot for the Moon. Take a space adventure with young visitors in Planet Explorers. Experience the mysteries of our solar system in exhibition galleries and theaters. Add a planetarium show to your visit for a special discounted rate! OR Art Institute of ChicagoNo trip to Chicago is complete without a visit to the Art Institute, the second-largest art museum in the nation. Experience the greatest Impressionist collection outside Paris and see contemporary masterpieces in the spectacular Modern Wing. Stand before classics like American Gothic and travel the globe through new galleries devoted to the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa and ancient Americas.
Highly recommend if you are planning to visit the museums, John Hancock Observatory, and/or Sears tower.
Museums are fine. City Pass or the service provider, don't care which, forcing me to have to print a voucher out has made this a ridiculous experience. I first tried to buy it on my phone, but the app kept freezing up during the purchase every other app worked fine, and then I moved to my computer. On my phone, I supposedly would have had a mobile voucher. However, since I bought it on the computer, after I got the receipt, I noticed it said I could not use it as a mobile voucher - would not be available at the museums where you need to switch it for the books even though it is simply a bar code like any other voucher would be. The business center in the hotel has its own set of problems, but the simple fact is, it is ridiculous in this day and age to not have a system that makes use of mobile vouchers regardless. The effort we have had to go through trying to find a place to print out the voucher has made this not worth it in our books.
You must go to multiple museums to make it worth it.
Reduce the lines with a CityPASS! We did the math if you are going to all the places CityPass offers it's a better value with extra services you'd play even more for at the venue. Best part, busy places, have CityPASS lines that save you TIME! It was a very good value. BTW, do the Sears Tower, aka Willis, early in the morning!
We have now used City Pass in Tampa, New York City, and Chicago and couldn't be happier with how it works. Saves a bunch of money for our family of 4 and we get to see all the sites we were planning on anyway. Highly recommend this to travelers with kids who love a good tourist stop!
It's a easy and reliable way to purchase a city pass to see multiple attractions. Viator never disappoints.
Awesome views and great margaritas at the bar!!
Had a great time -saved a lot of time and money.......