København Panoramic-bytur med tivolihagen
Continue on to the old Stock Exchange and across Kongens Nytorv, where you will be able to see the Royal Theater, world-famous for its Royal Ballet. This is followed by a drive past the vibrant harbor district of Nyhavn to Amalienborg Palace, winter residence of the Royal Family. Here you will have the opportunity to see the Changing of the Guard.
Next you will visit the Gefion Fountain and the Little Mermaid, inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's fairytale. Last but not least, pay a visit to one of the many magnificent churches in Copenhagen and pass Rosenborg Castle, where the crown jewels are protected by the Royal Guard.
- Audio guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 2-hour bus tour
- Entrance to Tivoli Gardens
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Your Viator voucher will be exchanged for two tickets: one Panoramic City Tour ticket, and one skip-the-line admission ticket to Tivoli Gardens. Therefore your voucher must be exchanged at the departure point before arriving at Tivoli Gardens.
Nice tour for the money, but did not get to Tivoli as in tour title. Kind of dropped off with little guidance at canal waterfront.