Firhjulingstur til Moray, Maras og saltslettene fra Cusco
Dette er en typisk reiseplan for dette produktet
Passerer forbi: Cusco, Cuzco 08007, Peru
Vi plukker deg opp på hotellet ditt i Cusco og kjører deg til turistdestinasjonen Cruz Pata, som er vår basecamp.
Stopper ved: Cruzpata - Cusco, Cruzpata, Cusco 08500, Peru
Cruz Pata ligger i hjertet av den hellige dalen der vi starter denne aktiviteten
Varighet: 15 minutter
Stopper ved: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras Urubamba, Maras 00051 Peru
Vi fortsetter til saltgruvene eller Salineras de Maras. Siden før inkatiden har salt blitt utvunnet i Maras ved å tørke saltvann fra en lokal underjordisk kilde. Det svært salte vannet kommer ut i en kilde.
Varighet: 25 minutter
Stopper ved: Moray Agricultural Terraces, A 12 Km del poblado Cruzpata, Maras Peru
Moray er en av hovedattraksjonene i Maras. Dette er enorme, naturlige hull i bakken der inkaene akklimatiserte frø.
Varighet: 20 minutter
Stopper ved: Urubamba Valley, 0051 Peru
Du vil få muligheten til å bli kjent med denne utrolige dalen omringet av vakre fjell.
Varighet: 2 timer
Stopper ved: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Vi kommer tilbake til Cusco og avslutter turen i sentrum
Varighet: 1 minutt
- Hotel Pickup i det historiske sentrum av cusco
- Rundtur delt transport fra Cusco til Cruz Pata base camp.
- Quadbike ATV
- Tospråklig guide
- Utstyr (hjelm og hansker)
- Inngang til saltflaten i salineras 10 såler
- Inngang til Moray 70 såler, Hvis du ønsker å besøke hele den hellige dalen og rundt Cusco, er det bedre å kjøpe 10-dagers turistbilletter til 130 soles. Du har i Cusco også tilgang til andre attraksjoner og museer.
- Mat og Drikke
- Drop-off er i sentrum av Cusco Plaza San Francisco
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Moray Agricultural Terraces
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Et gyldig pass kreves på reisedagen
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- Plukke opp er bare fra hoteller i cusco, Hvis du er i en privat leilighet, vil møtestedet være vårt kontor i Garcilaso Street 265 Office 11
- Hvis hotellet ligger utenfor Cusco for eksempel ¨Urubamba¨ Pickupen er ikke mulig fordi det ligger 2 timer unna cusco, men vi kan organisere en overføring med ekstra kostnad.
- Barn må være ledsaget av en voksen
- Kan drives av en flerspråklig guide
- Et gjeldende gyldig pass er nødvendig på reisedagen
- Denne turen kan kombineres med verdens lengste zip-linje (øyets jaguar) for ekstra USD 30
- MERK: Hvis du er interessert i alternativet 2 personer i 4x4 motorsykkel, kan du kjøpe dette alternativet hvis du bare er med en partner, bare parvis.
- Denne turen/aktiviteten har maksimum 15 reisende
Very fun! We took the ATV in the back so that we could have more fun. We let the person in front of us get some space so that we could go a little faster. We also didn't shift gears as suggested by the guide because we have decades of experience with ATVs. The same was not the case for other travelers. Some stalled out going uphill because they were not in the right gear or going way to slow. Rather than applying the break, they allowed themselves to crash into the ATV behind them. Another girl almost flipped hers through what it looked like goofing off but she said she lost control. The guides did a good job controlling the situations and ensuring nobody got hurt. If you do have ATV experience, I recommend taking the machine at the end of the line to avoid frustration. We were able to see so much more or the Sacred Valley than we were able to hiking just based on the speed of the ATVs. We toured the Maras Salt Flats, but chose not to go into Moray because we didn't want to spend $35. The pictures online were good enough for us. We got extremely dirty, but had a washing machine in our AirBnB. We had to wash our clothes twice to get all the dirt off. It's to be expected, but you do want to consider your living arrangements in Cusco before booking the ATV trip. It was a great tour!
Guide was awesome. Atv’s were easy to learn to ride. Scenery was stunning and we saw many different kinds of animals! Great experience.
If you like adventure and want a unique way to see Moray and Maras this is the tour for you! The guides were helpful and made sure we were all comfortable operating the ATV's before we began the tour. As someone who has never ridden, let alone driven, and ATV before I felt comfortable and confident with the guides. Being able to see the beautiful scenery of the country side on an ATV was exhilarating and made the experience more memorable opposed to taking a van to these sites. With this tour, the ATV ride really is the main experience so we only got about 20-30 minutes at each site. However, never once did we feel rushed. We had enough time to snap some photos and explore the sites before heading back to the ATV's. At Maras, our guide had his own market stand and was nice enough to let us try the different types of salt along with a variety of chocolates. They also gave the option to see a lagoon nearby instead of traveling to Moray. My friend and I decided to go to Moray but the rest of the group had great things to say about the lagoon. Because it's a half day tour, we were able to do this before flying out to Lima later in the afternoon. I am so thankful we decided to do this. One of the highlights of our trip!
What fun! The views are spectacular. Guides were knowledgeable and helpful. Lots to do and not to long time wise.
I took off a star because the ATV tour felt rushed. It was a great experience, but it would be nice if they made it an hour or 2 longer so you can enjoy the 2 sites. So the 2 sites are not included in the cost. It would be nice if they worked out a deal with the sites where they could get a discount and bundle the costs into the ATV tour. We skipped the first site because it was like 50 USD to be there for about 15 mins.
Loved this tour, the guides were amazing and super friendly. We had really bad weather during our tour, unexpected rain and they really tried to make the best of it. Only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because the driver didn't drop us off at our hotel but left us about 10mins away. Which wouldn't have been a big deal on a regular day but we were soaked wet and dirty. The tour itself was awesome and the guides were awesome.. they just need to get a nicer driver for the ride back to the hotels.
Great experience! Scenery is fantastic and guides make sure everyone is safe on the ATV’s.