Tur til Kakadu, Nourlangie og Yellow Waters fra Darwin
Visit the Top End (Northern Territory) to discover Australia's most famous national park - Kakadu. Your full day you will depart from Darwin and travel to Kakadu National Park, which covers some 20,000 square kilometers making it Australia's largest national park. Its vast wetlands and ancient escarpment are home to one of Australia's largest and most diverse bird populations and hold outstanding natural and cultural significance.
See ancient rock art at Nourlangie Rock a virtual museum in the desert. See history come to life through the stories depicted on the walls and ceilings of caves. After lunch join your guide for a cruise on the Yellow Water billabong. Keep an eye out for the wildlife and the crocodiles basking in the sun. Visit the Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre and view the informative displays detailing the traditions of the indigenous people before returning to Darwin.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Yellow Waters Cruise
- Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry to Kakadu National Park:
- AU$40 (Apr-Oct) and AU$25 (Nov-Mar).
- AU$20 (Apr-Oct) and AU$13 (Nov-Mar).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Entry to Kakadu National Park is a Government enforced fee and is payable on the day.
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. Driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Michael is a great guide. He explained the site and stories of Darwin in details. The whole itinerary was running smoothly. Perhaps my visit was during wet season (no rain though), we had a comparatively small group which was perfect.
A long journey but we'll worth it. Our driver was very knowledgeable and filled some of the journey with information.
Price does not include entance to the park and then you get stung with international transaction fees
Disappointed. Spent whole day in a bus and saw nothing. The only good thing was the Yellow Water tour. The rest was wasting time and driving around. Finally, we’ve spent 20 min at Nourlangie, didn’t even get the chance to walk to the lookout. In short, won’t see much of Kakadu.
Warren was very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and funny. The entire trip interesting and the scenery was beautiful. The lunch was outstanding, one of the best. Would definately recommend this tour!