Kjøring i sanddyner med firehjulstrekker, sandbrettur, kamelridetur og middag i Dubai
Første stopp på ørkenturen er ved en tradisjonell kamelfarm, der du får se flokker av disse majestetiske, pukkelryggede planteeterne. Etter at du har bevist balanseferdighetene dine med en ridetur på en kamel, får du vite mer om de ulike kameltypene som finnes i ørkenen rundt Dubai.
Fortsett turen gjennom sanddynene til et leirsted i ørkenen, og prøv deg på den populære lokale fritidsbeskjeftigelsen sandbrettkjøring! Lær hvordan du kan mestre kunsten å surfe på sanden, og utfordre vennene dine og andre reisende til en duell nedover sanddynene. Dette vil garantert gi deg et adrenalinkick!
Bevis dine balanseferdigheter med en ridetur på en kamel, eller slapp av og nyt utsikten mens solen går ned over det forrevne og canyonaktige ørkenlandskapet. Ta en hennatatovering på hendene eller føttene, se en tradisjonell tanoura-folkedans, nyt et utsøkt grillmåltid, eller prøv vår nye shawrma-stasjon.
Hvorfor ikke oppgradere til en eksklusiv ørkensafari i Dubai? Da kan du kose deg ved shawrma-stasjonen eller innta en herlig grillmiddag ved et eksklusivt bord med en flaske musserende vin og en fruktkurv.
Etter middag kan du røyke en shisha (arabisk vannpipe) hvis du vil, og du kan oppleve en magedansforestilling rundt leirbålet. Slapp av under et teppe av funklende stjerner på kveldshimmelen, og nyt en opplevelse som kunne vært hentet rett ut fra Tusen og en natt! Turen avsluttes med retur til hotellet i Dubai.
Første rett (velg blant følgende):
• Humus, blandet salat med tomater og agurk, oliven, coleslaw og arabisk brød Andre rett (velg blant følgende):
• Lammekoteletter, marinert kylling, biffburger, grillede poteter, sautert løk, kokt ris og linsekarri Tredje rett:
• Arabisk kaffe og dadler
- Hotel pickup og drop-off
- Sjåfør / guide
- Camel ride
- Falcon Show
- Henna tatovering
- Arabisk kaffe og Shisha (arabisk vannrør)
- Drikkevarer (brus og vann)
- Tanoura Dance
- Belly dance performance (unntatt under Ramadan)
- Eksklusivt bord med en flaske musserende vin og fruktkurv (Hvis alternativet er valgt)
- Mat og drikke, med mindre det er spesifisert
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Ikke anbefalt for reisende med ryggproblemer
- Ikke anbefalt for gravide
- Tilrettelagt for rullestolbrukere
- Barn opptil 4,99 år kan ikke delta i vår delingsturné
- En gjeldende gyldig kopi av passet ditt kreves på reisedagen
- Varigheten kan ta opptil 6-8 timer
- Bagasje er ikke tillatt på denne turen
- Vegetariske alternativer tilgjengelig
- "Gjester som besøker UAE i sommermånedene (juni - september) er oppmerksom på at topptemperaturer i dag når noen ganger 42 - 45 grader Celsius. Fuktighetsnivåer kan også overstige 90 prosent i denne perioden. Vi anbefaler alle våre gjester å ta tilstrekkelig forholdsregel, særlig under terrengturer "
- Vennligst merk:
- Under de islamske helligdager / månedene vil det være en begrensning på liveunderholdning (Belly dance, Tanoura dance) og servering av alkohol i hele UAE. Derfor vil Safari bli operert uten disse underholdningene og servering av alkohol på campingplassen i disse dager.
- Ramadan fastende måned
- Al Isra'a Wal Mi'raj - Himmelfartsdag
- Arafat (Haj) Dag
- Al Hijri - islamsk nyttår
- Milad Un Nabi - fødselsdag av profeten Mohammad
- Tilrettelagt for barnevogn
- Tjenestedyr er tillatt
- Overflater er tilrettelagt for rullestolbrukere
- Reisende må være i rimelig fysisk form
- • VINTER tid (september - april) - mellom 13:45 og 14:15 omtrent
- • Sommertid (mai - august) - mellom kl 14:45 og 15:15 omtrent
Words cannot express my desert adventure with this trip guided by the tour operator with the most experienced and open Said our driver. Thank you for the great experience from desert dune bashing through out all activities in the camp including the amazing performances and camel rides.
We have fabulous time, well organised, tour operator very entertaining and professional, highly recommended for the first time visitors as we were.
Driver picked me up at my hotel. We went to desert for dune bashing. Honestly i thought it would be more extreme, but in fact it was just driving a car in a desert. Another not good part was that our guide was a little bit quite and didn't talk enough about this trip. I'm just giving 4 for camels. Please remove them from this trip. A guy tortures them so they will sit quietly or stand when we sit on them, which is terrible. They make sad noises possibly because of pain. Other than that everything was fine. Sandboarding was fun, dinner and show were spectacular. Definitely check this out and don't miss this opportunity to see the desert of Dubai.
Traveling in the safari is good. Organization is vey good. Food its good but mybi onther thime no spacY.
Very enjoyable experience, well looked after, and very engaging staff. An experience my husband and I will always remember
This turned out to be our highlight of our trip to Dubai and I would HIGHLY recommend it to everyone. Our driver picked us up as scheduled and clearly explained all of the activities for the day. Once we got to the desert and began the dune bashing at no time did we question our safety. It was such a fun and amazing experience. We were able to visit a camel farm and view a falconry demonstration on the way to the village. Once there we were able to take a camel ride and try sandboarding, as well as Shisha and Mendhi before being fed a wonderful dinner all while being entertained by dancers and a fire dancer/breather. At the end of the evening our driver dropped us off right back at our hotel.
This was an awesome and fun tour! The sand dune 4x4 ride was so much fun along with the camel farm and falcon show! The camp site for the entertainment was very impressive! Along with the camel ride and food. I have already referred this to a friend planning a trip to Dubai
Fantastic tour, my only negative thing about it was that our group was dying of thirst. We originally were taking water along but was told there was plenty of refreshments. Which there is .... at the end So you do all activities in the heat and then u can have a drink Other cars handed out water at each stop Our driver was too interested in having a cigarette and getting himself a drink Just take a bottle of water and you will be fine
Excellent tour, would recommend this to my family and friends. Superb food and evening entertainment.
Dune bashing was very good, rest all was ok food could have been much better. camp experience was below par
Driver picked us up at the hotel in time. The dune bashing was such a fun, adventurous, heart pumping experience. A must do when visiting Dubai. The camp was well maintained and the food was really good.
It was a great experience and we enjoyed a lot. Food and desert was also nice. It was a well organized trip.
Best trip we had in Dubia, even though the other trips were brill, picked on time, driver very experienced took us on the Dunes fantastic, when we arrived at the BBQ area, we all went on a Camel, Quad bikes which by the way was extra at 150 dirhams for 20 minutes, the shows were great and shops around the area which you could buy things from . Absolutely fantastic trip enjoyed by all, would recommend this trip
Fun evening. Well organised. Recommend the private couples table as we had our own reserved table and everything was brought to us. The staff looking after us were wonderful and couldn’t do enough for us. Only disappointing thing was the USB stick you can buy with your photos on included everyone else’s photos as well. Only other thing and this was nothing to do with the tour company, we were sharing a vehicle with a family of four and they showed no enthusiasm at all while in the vehicle. If I did this again I would try and get our own vehicle and not have to share!
Dune bashing was excellent. Pick up was right on time, Hadroo our guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Defiently worth the time and money. Very affordable with lots of great activities.
Exceeded all my expectations. Highly recommend.