Overnight Dubai Desert Safari trip
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Adventure Camp, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Enjoy the complimentary pickup from your hotel by the New Land Cruiser 4*4 in Dubai and move from the city to the wild Arab desert.
first you will enjoy the adrenaline experience of the Land Cruiser bashing on the sand dunes then you will move to the desert camp of Royal Adventure ,you will be welcome with Arabic coffee and dates and you will get snacks and complimentary drinks than you will enjoy the international buffet and BBQ, watch the Arabic Belly dance and Tanoura Dance with Arabic music, dance and enjoy your night with us and ,you will dress Arabic clothes and you may take pictures with, also you try the Henna painting in hands and foots .
Duration: 16 hours
- Pick up and drop off by 4x4.
- Desert Dune Bashing with Professional Driver.
- English Speaking Guide Available.
- Unlimited Drinks available onboarding.
- Welcome drink with Arabic Sweets (Lively made)
- Arabic Coffee & Dates.
- Arabic Tea and Milk.
- Henna Painting.
- Camel Riding.
- Sunset Photography Opportunity.
- Sandboard - Sand Skiing.
- Photography in Arabic Dress.
- Hubbly Bubbly Corners.
- Tanoura Dance Show.
- Fire Show.
- Buffet Dinner with Veg Option.
- Enchanting Belly Dance Show (Live performance with Leading Artist)
- Overnight Separate tent
- Sleeping bags, tents, cushion and mattress will be provided
- Sunrise Photography Opportunity
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Transfer back to Hotel/residence by 4 x 4 vehicle.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Quad Bike Experience (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be confirmed immediately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Jacket recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I highly recommend this trip, the food was fantastic, well done with a pinch of the heart :) the safari was brillant, have never thought it could do sooo much fun, to drive throughout the sand hills of 100 km/h speed :) My best respect to a great belly dancer and all the performers. What I recommend the most is to stay for the night to feel the spirit of the desert at night - to see the sunset in the morning and to get a super breakfast with super kidness from the super nice staff :) it has been a perfect experience for me as I was looking for something unique and I got what I want!