Self-Drive Desert Buggy or Quad Bike Experience with Transport from Dubai
Follow your guide, accelerating over the sand dunes and snaking around the beguiling desert canyons that punctuate the barren landscape. The emptiness of the desert plains is spectacular to behold and your quad bike lends itself to 360-degree views of the unique surroundings stretching out around you.
Roughly halfway through your ride, stop for a soft drink and pose for photos in front of the undulating desert dunes before setting off again. Open the throttle to race across open plains, and then wind your way along the beaten tracks of the desert valleys. Your guide will stay close to you as you ride, offering tips to help you get the most out of your desert ride.
After 1 hour in the desert, return back to the start point with your guide. Hand your equipment back, and then return to your Dubai hotel by air-conditioned minibus.
- Please mention your hotel for pickup only Dubai Hotels. Meeting point is hotel concierge desk
- Local guide
- Soft drink
- Use of buggy/quad bike, helmet and goggles Quads/Buggies (1 hour ride with a short break in the middle for pictures)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age for Quads is 14 years (no passengers, these are driven by a single person)
- Minimum driving age for Buggies is 18 years
- Minimum age to ride in the Buggy is 5 years for a passenger, must be accompanied by adults
- A driving license is not required but a basic knowledge of driving is necessary
Excellent experience! worth every penny. great friendly staff make it an enjoyable day! The quad biking is definitely harder than it looks but such a fun trip, would totally do it again and recommend to everyone!
Lots of fun and a great tour guide
a great experience , a great trip to see the desert
Very restricted on what you can do. Only following an instructor around ... your not allowed to drive fast or drift or anything fun . You have to stay in a straight line at all times. So Yh not worth the money or the time
Very friendly and professional guides even though my buggy did break down . Great fun.
My wife and I really enjoyed the buggy tour, but wish it would have lasted a bit longer to give us a bit more value for our dollars. Buggy ride should be longer than the trip to and from the hotel! The driver was very professional and drove according to Internationally accepted standards, so we all felt safe on the roads to and from the ride The guide was very conscious about safety and our comfort, so we really enjoyed the whole dune experience. Great FUN!