Guinness Storehouse Signature Package: Skip-the-Line Admission and Gift Box
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guinness Storehouse, Market Street St James Gate, Dublin 8 Ireland
A visit to the magical home of Guinness is a must on any tour of Dublin. Guinness Storehouse is Ireland’s top visitor attraction located in the heart of the Guinness Brewery at St James’s Gate. Housed in an old fermentation plant, now the seven-storey visitor experience tells the story of this world famous drink. It is a dramatic story that begins over 250 years ago and ends in Gravity Bar, where visitors will receive a complimentary pint of Guinness while relaxing and enjoying spectacular views over Dublin.
The adventure begins the moment you walk through the door and into the building’s giant, pint-shaped heart of glass. As you wander through Guinness Storehouse, you’ll discover what goes into making the “Black Stuff” – the ingredients, the process, the passion.
In addition enjoy the ultimate memento of your visit to the Home of Guinness with an exclusive Guinness Dublin Glass in a presentation gift box including a 3D fridge magnet showcasing iconic archive Guinness advert (*or alternative Guinness gift bundle worth same value which will be offered if stocks exhausted of advertised gift).
Duration: 2 hours
- Self-guided tour
- Complimentary pint of Guinness or soft drink
- Exclusive Guinness Dublin Glass in a presentation gift box including a 3D fridge magnet showcasing an iconic archive Guinness advert (*or alternative Guinness gift bundle worth same value which will be offered if stocks exhausted of advertised gift)
- Car parking (Subject to availability on a first come first serve basis)
- Entry/Admission - Guinness Storehouse
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
- Infants under the age of 5 years go free of charge
- Please note the Signature Package is strictly over 18’s only
- You will receive embossed Guinness Storehouse ticket in exchange for the unique voucher code in the public arrivals hall of the Guinness Storehouse
- Your ticket will be stamped to confirm Signature Package has been purchased
- To receive presentation gift box you must present stamped embossed ticket at the Guinness retail store, located in the atrium area (Ground Floor). If embossed ticket is not stamped on arrival, Guinness Storehouse is unable to process the order.
- Visitors can redeem embossed ticket for complimentary pint of Guinness or soft drink in Gravity Bar Level 7 or any bar on Level 5 or alternatively in the Guinness Academy on Level 4. Valid for one complimentary pint of Guinness or soft drink only.
- Although this is a skip-the-line admission ticket at peak time we cannot guarantee that you will not have to queue
The guiness store house had so much to learn and take in lots to see. Had places to eat and drink...the area around the guiness store house was great and full of history as well i highly recommend this visit.
Had a really good time here the Irish dancing and certificate for pouring my own business was nice and bought lots here very interesting great views from gravity bar.
One of the most iconic tours in Dublin. It is a busy attraction. However learning about the history and seeing how the beer is made is awesome. There is a tasting at the end as well as restaurants at the top. The beer definately tastes better in Ireland as well!
The tour gave a good explanation of the origin and the brewing process. It was much bigger than we expected, and they did a good job self-guiding customers through multiple levels. We ended the tour in the tasting room on the top floor. It was very crowded with standing room only.
Although it was not crowded yesterday 6/10/19, and didn’t really need to skip the line, it was still worth it. The Guinness glass is nice and makes a great gift. Tried Guinness here and still not a fan, but I had to try it here!
Get the package deal. Do eat in the restaurant. The beef and Guinness stew is a must. The beer is outstanding. They can mail your gifts too!
A must when visiting Dublin. Very organised with exceptional customer service.
Skipping the line at Guinness is fantastic. Be aware that this is not a working brewery tour. It is an exhibit of how Guinness is made and some of its history. There is a small tasting and then a full pint in the Gravity Bar. The view up there is great!