Togtur fra Dublin til Ring of Kerry
This scenic day out by coach and rail takes you to the Macgillicuddy Reeks, Carrantuohill (Ireland's highest mountain), Moll's Gap, Ladies View and the world-famous Lakes of Killarney.
At the end of the day you'll return to Killarney for the train departure to Mallow, joining the Dublin-bound express (dinner service available) which arrives in Dublin at 9:15pm.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15 euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
Good tour and great scenery.
This was a great tour. The guides we had were wonderful. Terrance was an unexpected treat at the beginning of the trip and really took care of us on the way home.
The whole tour almost is on the bus. This was the second tour during this week with this Rail Company. It advertised time to spend in places, but it either did not happen, or it was not enough time to do anything.
Absolutely gorgeous with interesting stops along the way. I fell in love with Ireland on this trip.
This trip was amazing. Such a scenic tour that covers such a beautiful part of Ireland.
It was a wonderful and informative day.! The tour guild was a riot. Comfortable bus ride for Ring of Kerry.
I had an amazing time .
We were excited about this tour but unfortunately, through no fault of the tour, we experienced very bad weather and were not able to see much of the coast at all.