Tur i Dublin med prioritert adgang, Guinness og Jameson Irish Whiskey
Dette er en typisk reiseplan for dette produktet
Stopper ved: Jameson Distillery Bow St., The Old Jameson Distillery Bow Street Smithfield Village, Dublin D07 V57C Irland
Tur med Jameson-smaking
Varighet: 2 timer
Stopper ved: Guinness Storehouse, Market Street St James Gate, Dublin 8 Irland
Tur med smaking
Varighet: 2 timer
- Denne turen er ledet av en ekspert lokal engelsktalende guide
- Timed Hopp over linjen inngangen til Jameson Distillery Experience Bow Street
- Timed Hopp over linjen inngangen til det verdensberømte Guinness Storehouse
- Denne turen inkluderer 2 gratis drinker (Pint of Guinness + 1 Jameson Whisky drink)
- Tour inkluderer Jameson Whiskey-prøver mens du er på tur
- Opplev Irlands historie dramatisert i ekstraordinære historier fortalt av guiden din
- Bilder stopper utenfor den eldste puben i Irland dateres tilbake til det 11. århundre
- Inngang/adgang - Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Inngang/adgang - Guinness Storehouse
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- Kan ikke ta imot barnevogner eller barnevogner
- Alkohol serveres på denne turen, samt whisky og Guinness prøvetaking
- Denne turen er ikke egnet for barn 12 eller under. Barn mellom 13-17 år kan bestille turen, men må være ledsaget av en voksen og overvåket gjennom hele turen.
- Foreldre må være oppmerksomme på at denne turen serverer alkohol, og under ingen omstendigheter er barn under 18 år tillatt å drikke eller prøve noen alkohol i løpet av turen.
- I nærheten av offentlig transport
- Minimumsnummer gjelder.
- Denne turen opererer i alle værforhold, vennligst kle deg riktig.
- Vennligst bruk behagelige sko, da denne turen innebærer en god tur, inkludert over ujevn overflater, brostein, åser, skråninger, avkaster og trapper. Alle deltakere skal være i god fysisk og psykisk helse. Rådfør deg først med legen din dersom du har medisinsk tilstand eller ikke er vant til vanlig trening.
- Reisende må være i rimelig fysisk form
- Denne turen/aktiviteten har maksimum 2 reisende
enjoyedn the tour guide and the history presented. The pub visit was great and the company were friendly. the group was very awesome
Neil McCourt was our guide with LetzGo Tours. He was that cool guy that you could down a few pints with and have a deadly time! He guided us through the Jameson tour and he walked us over to the Guinness Storehouse with a stop for a quick pint at Dublin’s oldest Pub, the Brazen Head. Had a great time. Since the tour was later, it didn’t allow for much time at Guinness and these locations are a 20-minute or so walk away from each other. Keep that in mind if you are traveling with less mobile visitors.
We were met by the guide at Jameson. He purchased the tickets and lined us up for the "Jameson Guide" to take us through the Whiskey Tour. Our guide there was humorous and informative. We had about an hour at Jameson which was enjoyable. Afterwards, we were met again by the Viator Guide who took us on a fairly long walk to the Guinness Attraction. Along the way we stopped at a pub for a pint. That was probably the most fun thing on the tour. When we reached Guinness, the guide bought the tickets and then we were on our own. Guinness was a disaster. It was a mob scene. I wouldn't reccommend that anyone go there on a Saturday in August. Basically the guide didn't do anything but walk us from Jameson to Guinness telling us some funny things along the way.
Our tour guide Brian was wonderful. He was full of information about Dublin, Jameson and Guinness. The Jameson tour guide was very informative and entertaining. Would definitely recommend this tour to others. Although I would warn them that the Guinness tour is up many OPEN escalators incase they have issues with heights.
Wonderful and informative tour especially enjoyed the Jameson Tour. Interactive and great tastings. Walking was nice but prepare for weather. Guiness tour was more of a find your way tour with no guide. Neil was our guide and did a great job.
Thank you to our tour guide Frankie! Frankie was very knowledgeable and provided us with interesting facts throughout the tour. thanks once again for making it a great experience!
The guide was excellent! This is the only way to go as both Jameson and Guinness are VERY crowded. Some walking from site to site. Cheers.
This tour is definitely worth doing! The Jameson Irish Whiskey tour was informative, fun and of course the tasting room was exceptional :) The Guinness visit was good but very crowded - worth the visit nonetheless!
This was an amazing deal! We knocked out 2 attractions (3 if you include The Brazen Head) in Dublin in about 4 hours and we still had plenty of time to explore the city after. Our guide, Neil McCourt, was very entertaining and knowledgeable. Definitely worth every penny!
Jameson and Guinness tours are fabulous. It's nice to move to the head of the queue with no wait. However, our tour guide gave us a walking tour for 1.5 hours between Jameson and Guinness and we missed the last brewery tour as a result. Viator should remove the walking tour portion. This was not explained as part of the tour when I signed up.
Absolutely loved this tour. Recommended.
The Jameson tour was well done and very interesting the Guinness tour was not what we were expecting, we thought we were having a similar experience as the jameson but it was not disappointing.