Havkajakktur i Dubrovnik
Vi padler like ved de majestetiske gamle murene
Passerer forbi: Old Town, Dubrovnik Kroatia
Padle rundt den mystiske Lokrum-øya. Du kan gjøre mange stopp i vannet nær øya og til slutt ved grotten helt i enden av øya.
Passerer forbi: Island of Lokrum, Dubrovnik Kroatia
- Lokal guide
- Bruk av kajakk, redningsvest og snorkelutstyr
- Vann på flaske
- Vanntett fat for personlige eiendeler
- Smørbrød (eller frukt hvis diettbegrensninger gjelder)
- Glass vin (kun solnedgangstur)
- Besøk til Betina-hulen / stranden
- Hotel pickup og drop-off
- Bekreftelsen mottas på bestillingstidspunktet, med mindre bestillingen gjøres innen én dag før reisen. I dette tilfellet sendes bekreftelsen så snart som mulig, avhengig av ledig kapasitet
- Ta med badedrakt, håndkle, solkrem, lue og solbriller
- En utendørs dusj og skiftende boder er tilgjengelig på stedet
- Minimumsalder er 6 år gammel
- Reisende under 18 år må ledsages av en voksen
- Minimumsalder er 18 år å spise alkoholholdige drikkevarer
- Underlagt gunstige værforhold og / eller sjøforhold. Tur tid og / eller rute kan variere, dersom du kansellerer på grunn av dårlig vær og / eller sjøforhold, får du muligheten til en alternativ dato eller full refusjon
- 2-seters kajakker leveres som standard. Individuelle reisende uten partnere er sammenkoblet med andre personer. Hvis en sammenkobling ikke kan gjøres, vil den enkelte uten partner bli tildelt en enkelt kajakk. Enkle kajakker er ellers gjenstand for begrenset tilgjengelighet og krever godkjenning på forespørsel.
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- I nærheten av offentlig transport
- Ikke anbefalt for reisende med ryggproblemer
- Ikke anbefalt for gravide
- Ikke passende for reisende med hjerteproblemer eller andre seriøse medisinske problemer
- Vi serverer ham og ost smørbrød som standard på denne turen. Vi tilbyr også en vegetarisk sandwich (hvilken ost) hvis gitt minst 4 timer varsel. For folk med ekstreme matallergier, tilbyr vi fersk frukt (vanligvis og eple og to bananer).
- Reisende må være i rimelig fysisk form
- Denne opplevelsen krever et minimum antall reisende. Hvis den avbestilles fordi minimumsantallet ikke oppfylles, blir du tilbudt en annen dato/opplevelse eller full refusjon
- Denne turen/aktiviteten har maksimum 24 reisende
It could be great , however the guides paddled ahead leaving beginner paddlers to fend for themselves , one group of paddlers became ill and had to be assisted by others in the group as the leader had gone into shore ?!
We absolutely loved this tour! If you do nothing else in Dubrovnik do this! We loved our guide, Eric. He was very friendly and informative. We loved going out on the kayaks, swimming in the middle of the sea, going to the kayak only beach, snorkeling, and eating the provided ham and cheese sandwich snack. They also provide water and water proof barrels to store all your belongings. It was the perfect way to explore and cool off. Great views from the water. And all for a great price!
This was such a wonderful tour, Eddy and Jacob were amazing guides. We had a great evening kayaking around Dubrovnik and Lokrum and took in beautiful views. We stopped at a hidden cove/beach to swim and snorkel. Eddy was informative and funny as he stopped to give us history lessons. Would highly recommend!
We went on the sunset tour which included a stop and swim in a cave and a lovely scenic route around lokrum. The guide ivy was great. Was one of our highlights in Dubrovnik
For me this tour was an amazing experience which I would like to repeat if I will come back to Dubrovnik. The tour was done with Edi and Edi and they have done all the best to take care of us, to teach us, to give us many information. There was fun and a great time. Bravo!!! Best Regards, Roxana
Loved it and the guys that went were great. Can be a little rough so I wouldn't recommend for beginners
Eddie and Evanna brought us on a top class trip out into the bay, to the sea cave, and around Lockrum island with plenty of stops along the way to tell us some really good info about the areas and walls. Food and water was much appreciated and the sunset and wine at the end was great. But the best bit was Eddie and Evanna, top class instructors...
Great experience, friendly, knowledgable guide (Teo), on the kayak you get waterproof containers for all your stuff. Lovely route around Lokrum, definitely would do it again! There is also a speed boat to hand if someone is unwell etc. It was great thank you!!!
Me and my girlfriend enjoyed a fantastic kayaking experience in Dubrovnik whilst there in summer 2019. Having never experienced kayaking before, we were a little nervous before hand especially given that others within our group had some experience. However the two guides we had (Dennis and Eddy) were both really helpful and were keen to see us all have a good time. The 3 hour excursion was so much fun and I would highly recommend it to anyone no matter what your experience level is.
The best and longest running kayak tours in Dubrovnik. Teo (or Theo) was the man. Best tour guide they have. Make sure you request him
The kayak tour was Amazing! Adventure Dubrovnik were really great. I was actually sick on the day I was supposed to be doing the trip but they let me swap to a day later with no issues!! Thank you!
Great tour! We were provided with water and snacks, and waterproof barrels to store our personal belongings. Our guide Filip was great!
This was one of our highlights or our tours. Teo and Jacob were amazing guides, fun: informative: and just an all around great tour. Day was beautiful, water was great and everything else was too. Highly recommended.
Super fun experience. The guides Jacob and Teo were great. I didn't have any previous experience with kayaks but the guides provided clear instructions and I didn't have any problems. I would definitely recommend it.
As a first timer kayakers we did not regret. Phillip was such a great tour guide for our afternoon on the sea. Did a loop around a Lokrum Island, stopped at two caves for a swim and rest and bite to eat. Would definitely go again :)