Best of Cinque Terre Day Trip with Typical Lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
Visit of the Cinque Terre village of Manarola
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore Italy
Riomaggiore, one of the five Cinque Terre Village
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Biblioteca Civica, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 17, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
Monterosso, which is renowned for its beautiful beach and small craftsmen’s shops
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 19018 Vernazza Italy
Vernazza one of the prettiest of the Cinque Terre Villages, where you will have free time to sit in one of the cheerful bars and cafés.
Duration: 1 hour
- Transport by G.T. air-conditioned coach with WIFI on board
- Licensed Tour escort
- Boat Trip (weather permitting)
- Typical Lunch with drinks
- Transport by local train between the Villages
- Multilingual Assistance at the meeting point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Enjoyed the whole trip, especially the boat trip when we were able to get the best view of the five villages. Well-organized, good lunch and friendly guide.
5 villages along the coast truly enjoyed Monterroso and Riomaggiore. The tour group is extremely big suggest earphones to hear the guide better. Skip lunch there's plenty of restaurants around the area the food served was just OK.
This tour was amazing!
Great trip! Weather was good enough to ride train, bus and boat---stayed in restaurant during short downpour. Food was really tasty! wine was good! Wish we'd been able to stop at old town, but restaurant was in new area. Got great photos, but have not yet organized them as we are back only 2 days.
The ocean was too rough the day we went but the train ride fun. Each village was different from the others. Interesting history on how they came to be. Great photo ops.