Full-Day Tuscan Countryside Bike Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tuscany Cycle, Via Ghibellina 133/r, 50122, Florence Italy
Leave central Florence, and relax on the 30-minute journey to the prestigious Chianti winemaking region. Here, you’ll stop at a family-run Tuscan winery which produces its own wine, olive oil, fruit, and vegetables.
Hop on your bike and follow your guide on a ride along the gently winding roads. Stop to take photos of the postcard-perfect scenery; it’s a quintessential Tuscan landscape with olive groves, grape vines, and rolling hills.
After working up an appetite on your bike, take a break to enjoy a fun and relaxing Tuscan lunch with plenty of Chianti wine. Before your return to Florence, take a short tour of the winery's cantina and learn how the estate makes its own wine and olive oil.
Duration: 6 hours
- Use of bike and helmet
- Local guide
- Cantina tour
- Entry/Admission - Tuscany Cycle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please make a note in the 'special requirements' field when you book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Guide was fun, day trip was fun, amazing however the bicycle tour took the wind out of me but the experience of Tuscany and lunch with wine was well worth it. Highly recommended.
Great lunch. Great guide who kindly got me through. Im not a regular bike rider so the even smallest hills were too much for me. I had to walk most of them. It was the height of summer which wore me down. My husband however is a regular rider and had no troubles. Great antipasto and pasta lunch with great Chiant wine. Ouf tour guide Niccola was great and understanding.