Full-Day Tuscan Hills Bike Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: We Like Tuscany, Via del Campuccio, 88, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Certosa di Firenze, Via della Certosa 1, 50124, Florence Italy
On the way to our bike shed, you will see this amazing ancient monastery!
Stop At: Villa Machiavelli, Via Scopeti, 64, 50026 Sant'Andrea In Percussina FI, Italy
This is the Villa where the famous political writer used to live, surrounded by vineyards and rolling hills.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mura di San Casciano, San Casciano in Val di Pesa Italy
The ancient city walls are still intact since Medieval times.
This town is the heart of Chianti Classico region
Duration: 15 minutes
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Professional local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Transportation to starting point in the countryside and back
- Wine and Olive Oil (available to purchase)
- Add electric bike for 35€
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Dress code is sporty and comfortable to ride a bike
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum 2 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
We loved our bike tour! Bill, our tour guide, was great! The biking was a little challenging but, very enjoyable. We got to pick olives. And we had a great tour of the winery. We also had a wine tasting and a delicious lunch! It was a day to remember!
This was the highlight of my holiday! Booked this as a surprise for my parents, they truly enjoyed the tour and we had so much fun. Our guides Lorenzo and Carlo were awesome, the bike tour was fun and interesting and the lunch we had at the Villa in the Chianti countryside was excellent! We also bought some extra virgin olive oil and wine made by the owners of the Estate. I highly recommend this tour!
A true high point on our trip. A bucket list experience.