Italian Opera in Santa Monaca Church with Dinner
The former church of Santa Monaca, dated back to 1400AD, is located in the oldest part of FLorence. Here you will attend a concert held by professionla singers who haveperformed around the wolrd. The program features arias from 'La Traviata', 'La Bohème', 'Tosca', 'Madame Butterfly', 'The Marriage of Figaro', and 'The Barber of Seville' and other famous aria from Italian opera.
The concert start at 9.15 pm
At 7.00 pm you can have dinner at the 'Ristorante Vivanda', situated at Piazza del Carmine 24, only two minutes from Santa Monaca Church.
This is the
7:00 pm: Dinner at ristorante "Vivanda"
9:15 pm: Concert
- Sparkling wine with Tuscan cheese and charcuterie plate
- Three vegetarian appetizer
- Homemade italian ravioli with mozzarella, capers, Basil and tomato sauce
- Spaghetti or gnocchi with blue cheese fondue
- Homemade cake of your choice
- Water, bread and coffee
During the meal 4 different glasses of organic wine will be served and explained (3 red and 1 white)
For each course we offer vegan and gluten-free alternatives
- Drinks ( during the concert)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Restaurant meal was a huge disappointment there was no atmosphere and tiny portions of food were served along with two glasses of wine, we thought we were getting dinner but what we got was like a tasting menu. The church for the musical part of the evening was so hot it was extremely uncomfortable, the music was excellent it would be better to see that and not purchase the food part.