Pisa Half-Day Morning Tour from Florence
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
The beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli is among the most beautiful monumental complexes in the world. The town’s most prosperous period was undoubtedly the 12th century and this is witnessed by the urban shape of the old town centre with many buildings, squares and alleyways that run along the Arno river, which was the major communication route for centuries.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
Admire the leaning tower of Pisa - entrance tickets included only if option selected.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Pisa, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Guided tour of the Cathedral of Pisa with our local guide (except on Bank Holidays)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Camposanto, Piazza del Duomo 17, 56126, Pisa Italy
An authorized city guide will accompany you in the visit of the exterior of the Monumental Cemetery.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Battistero, Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
An authorized city guide will accompany you in the visit of the exterior of the Baptistery of Pisa
Duration: 10 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided tour of Pisa
- Free time to admire Cathedral Square
- Travel by bus or train
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Pisa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Entry/Admission - Camposanto
- Entry/Admission - Battistero
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. The Optional leaning tower is not suitable for children under 12 years old.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs, a moderate amount of walking is involved.
- A dress code is required to enter the Cathedral of Pisa. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, you may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Please note that on Bank Holidays the Cathedral may be closed to public - you will get a deeper and longer explanation of the Square instead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the tour can be done in bus, minivan or train depending on daily schedule. In case of train, tickets will be provided by your tour guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Our tour guide Julia was awesome. She was very knowledgeable and friendly and fun. Pisa was an amazing place to visit. We had a great time and would recommend anyone to do this tour.
The tour operator was knowledgeable and cooperative. She also helped us to get tickets for the leaning tower, baptistery and Pisa Cathedral.
Excellent. It could involve 30 minutes shopping time. The guide was clear in English and the drop off point to main attraction was very reasonable.
This was just enough time in Pisa to see the famous tower and the other buildings.
The transportation was comfortable, and the tour was interesting and informative