Sightseeing med Segway i Firenze
Your tour starts with a 30-minutes orientation session. Once you feel comfortable riding the Segway, your journey begins to the historic center of town. Here you will have the opportunity to visit (exterior only) all the important areas of Florence while listening to your audio-guide comfortably through your headpiece set.
Tour Highlights include:
Orsanmichele Church (external visit)
Basilica of San Lorenzo
Giotto Tower (external visit)
The Loggia dei Lanzi
The Baptistery (external visit)
The Uffizi (external visit)
Santa Croce Square
New Market Square (Porcellino)
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Segway tour with audio-guide (3 hours)
- Tour leader
- Headphones so you can hear the audio guide and tour leader clearly
- Wet weather jackets
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A valid ID document is required on date of travel
We had a great time and learned a lot from our guide Stephani! We would highly suggest this tour! BrianE.
Guido was our guide and it was his 2nd day on the job. He was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. I have done Segways in other cities and it was a little harder to do in Florence because of the cobblestones. Also, the crowds of people make it challenging. But I would personally do this Segway tour again.
Very pleasant. I strongly recommend. It was the second time visiting big Italian city on the seqway and it was a indite way to easily touch every important touristic points.
First segway tour I have taken a great way to get around
Fabulous, fun, safe, even for the faint of heart.. Great instructions and practice before the tour.
The tour was professionally run, the guide was excellent and we saw many of the key areas of the old city. But...... Florence is not an ideal city to Segway in as the streets are so crowded either with people or cars, slowing progress and taking the enjoyment out of riding a segway.