Sightseeingtur i Firenze med gå-forbi-køen-billett til galleriene Accademia og Uffizi
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Accademia Gallery and/or the Uffizi Gallery (depending on option selected)
- Lunch (depending on option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Accademia Gallery is closed on Mondays, in replacement you will visit the San Marco Museum or the Medici Chapels
- Uffizi Gallery is closed on Mondays, in replacement you will visit the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio
What a great tour this turned out to be! We thoroughly enjoyed the pace, the adventure of seeing Florence through the eyes of a local, and getting an inside view of all that we experienced. Kudos to our tour guide for making it fun and enjoyable. It was so much more interesting than just walking about on our own. We highly recommend this Viator experience.
Good trip. The guides were very knowledgeable, really enjoyed the Uffizi Gallery tour in particular.
Rip off!! This was a full day tour. The bus took us all round just stopping once at a hill top Michelangelo square. Accademia is next stop that is needed for just seeing Michelangelo's sculptures the famous David and another 6 more. With the detailed description this tour online, we thought it would stop at the Chapel where Michelangelo's tomb was located and other places and will take us to various places throughout the day!! They gave us lunch vouchers and asked us to meet at the starting point near the train station. 4hours of our time got wasted waiting later for Uffizi galleries that was just a 2hour trip -wish more time was given at this museum atleast - our guide there was very knowledgable with art. In a three day trip to Florence that is once a life time, we very very much regret so much missing the Bargello museum because we took full day tour and our precious time got wasted. This is actually a 4hour tour time for both accademia and Uffizi but we got cheated as it the description says that it is whole day tour that covered these two and lot of driving!!
Tour started at 2:30. Bus ride and walking tour were ok. The Uffizi was our main focus. Didn’t start the Uffizi tour until 5:15. Rushed through gallery to complete tour at 6:00. Literally walked at a fast pace through the new rooms at the end. Very disappointed
Very scenic look at Florence from high above. The gallery tour was very good. Knowledgeable and engaging guide.
excellent way to see Florence