From Florence: Small-Group Tuscany Wine & Oil Tour with typical Tuscan Meal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Azienda Agricola Malenchini, Via Lilliano e Meoli, 82, 50015 Grassina Italy
Visit of the Cellar and wine tasting
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Villa Torre Rossa Apartments, Via di Naldino, 3, 50023 San Gersolé-torre Rosse FI, Italy
Visit of the typical mill and Olive oil tasting
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Diadema Wine - Azienda Vinicola, Via Imprunetana per Tavarnuzze, 19, 50023 Impruneta FI, Italy
visit of the cellar, wine tasting and stop at the wine shop
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Diadema Cooking School, Viale Aldo Moro, 3, 50023, 50023 Impruneta FI, Italy
Typical Lunch or Dinner
Duration: 1 hour
- Transportation IN/OUT Florence by comfortable Minivan
- English speaking driver
- Guided visit to an olive oil mill and olive oil tasting
- Guided visit to an important winery and wine tasting
- Guided visit to a boutique winery
- Typical Tuscan meal with wine tasting
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
- Entry/Admission - Azienda Agricola Malenchini
- Entry/Admission - Villa Torre Rossa Apartments
- Entry/Admission - Diadema Wine - Azienda Vinicola
- Entry/Admission - Diadema Cooking School
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers who have not reached Italy's legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol RAIN POLICY:
- The tour runs rain or shine.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
We went on this tour on our honeymoon and it was only ok....the first winery we went to was amazing and beautiful with great wine. The olive oil farm and second winery were ok but felt very rushed. We tasted wine standing by the door. The saving grace was out good group. We then had dinner which wasn’t all that good honestly. It was an antipasto and penne (not 3 course as advertised) and small plates for 6 adults to share. Again it felt rushed to leave. I wouldn’t recommend this particular tour although our guide was great.
Wonderful tour, we had a great time and our guide was fantastic. Highly recommend!
Our tour guide, Guiseppe was great! When I booked the tour, I thought it would just be the 7 of us in a van which is what I wanted in case one of us got car sick as our group tends to.... When we got there, we found out we were with other people so I was upset but the wineries we visited were not far from Florence and because we were 12 people, we had a mini bus which we did better on than a van. Plus the other people we met were so much fun and made the day. First winery was 25 minutes away, then 10 minutes to a olive oil place then 10 minutes to another winery then 5 minutes to lunch and 20 back. It was all perfect. I thought we would be on the road for much longer. We had our kids with us and they had fun too.
This was an amazing experience and our 2 young children had a blast! Thank you for all the wonderful information.
Excellent! A good trip, easy and love Italian wine since then.