Hopp over køen: Alhambra-tur og Granada Hammam
Now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Alhambra is a fascinating place to explore with endless architectural wonders waiting to be found ‘round every corner. After skipping the long entrance lines, take a walking tour with your guide, admiring the Moorish architecture of Alcazaba Fortress and the three Nasrid Palaces – Mexuar, Serello and Harem. Head inside and marvel at the intricate Islamic artwork before visiting the Palace of Charles V, designed by the legendary Spanish architect Pedro Machua.
Visit Alhambra’s Generalife Gardens and envisage the Moorish kings of bygone times relaxing amid elaborate fountains and colorful flowerbeds. Roughly translated as ‘gardens of paradise,’ the beautiful space is perfect for a leisurely stroll, and you’ll do just that with your guide.
After your morning tour of Alhambra, your guide will drop you off in central Granada or at your hotel, so you can enjoy a few hours at leisure for lunch (own expense). At the pre-arranged time, make your own way to Granada’s Arab Baths -- Hammam Al Andalus -- for a blissful soak. Spend your afternoon relaxing in the bath’s seven different pools, all beautifully decorated with glistening tiles. Water temperature varies in each, so you can wallow in the warm pools and then wake yourself up with an icy dip. For an afternoon of ultimate indulgence, upgrade to include a traditional Arabian massage with natural aromatherapy oils.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1-hour session at Hammam Al Andalus
- Quiromassage and aromatherapy of 15 minutes (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transport from Alhambra to the Hammam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat. No services apply at the spa
- Swimming costumes are mandatory at the bath and towels and lockers are available
- Males and females bath in the same area
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be offered in two different languages
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
Collected from our beautiful hotel and taken to this amazing Alhambra, high in the Sierra Navada mountains. Beautiful, spacious gardens, magnificent views and a passionate knowledgable guide transporting us through history. The Grand Hannam was fantastic; historical, destressing and a must see.
Our tour gave the Ahambra the justice it deserves as a cultural, historical jewel! She was able to impart her encyclopedic knowledge to transport us to a time when this palace was full of life and guided us through it's transformation overtime, thank you!
The guide was well versed in history and multiple languages. The Alhambra is an amazing place and Granada is a beautiful special city. My favorite in all of Spain and we have been to Barcelona,Cordoba,Malaga and Majorca...
Alhambra is an amazing site. Anyone that visits Granada should have the Alhambra on their list to see. On a negative note, our tour guide seemed annoyed to be there and even more annoyed when anyone asked any questions. Also, we missed the second half of our tour the baths because no directions were given to meet and/or be transported to the baths.