Historiske ettermiddagstur til Richmond fra Hobart
Om denne aktiviteten
Nowhere else in Tasmania is the romance and nostalgic charm of colonial days more alive then in the village of Richmond. From its convict built homes, classic Georgian mansions and small cottages to the charming unique shops, galleries and the oldest road bridge in Australia. A historic tour not to be missed!Les mer Vis mindre
- Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns dating from the 1820's
- Cross the Richmond Bridge - the oldest road bridge in Australia
- Richmond Goal - operational from 1826 (own expense)
- Excellent photo opportunities from specially selected vantage points - for that perfect shot!
- Browse local shops, relax or taste local produce
- Coach transport
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Lovely little day out, and we had a great guide!
Our tour guide was fantastic and what a brilliant ambassador for our country! Thoroughly enjoyed the tour, his commentary and we felt the amount of time in the gorgeous Richmond was just right.