Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise with Transport
• Enjoy an evening dinner on the Bosphorus Strait to be part of the unique Istanbul nights!
• Taste the Turkish Cuisine!
• Have fun like the famous Turkish way with local floor shows!
Description & Program:
Upon your pick up from the hotel just after sunset we drive to Kabatas Pier to get on our floating restaurant. Following the welcome drink on board we start motor sailing passing Istanbul’s waterfront monuments such as Dolmabahce Palace Ortakoy Mosque Rumeli Fortress and Bosphorus Bridge all sparkling like the jewels of the city as illuminated for the night.
Scutari Katibim Show (An oriental famous Turkish melody with musical performance)
Asuk Masuk Show (Asuk Masuk is an imitation play of dwarfs which belongs to the Eastern Mediterranean Part of Anatolia and is performed by 2 male dancers)
Belly Dancer Show
Caucasian Dance Show
Dinner & Beverage Menu:
Cold Turkish Appetizers: (10 different kind)
Chief Recommendation From our Garden: (Seasonal Salad)
Grilled Spring Chicken Breast or Grilled Fish Pane or Grilled Beef Balls
Delicious Dessert or Fruit: (Selected Turkish Desert or - Seasonal Fresh Fruits)
Unlimited alcoholic drinks
- Unlimited local drinks on board (includes local wines beers raki spirits soft drinks and Turkish coffee)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Maybe I had high expectations but this tour was really a disappointment. I was expecting a more authentic show and cuisine, but I got terrible food and a casino/blatant tourist trap type atmosphere. It was nice to see the countries get up and do their national dances, but that was about it.
Great booking. Started on time. Everything was well organized. The hosts did a great job organizing the cruise and getting everyone involved. I had booked these for my parents travelling alone. They loved it. Definitely the highlight of their trip.
I had a great time! The views were amazing, the crowd was great, he party was awesome! I would recommend it to anyone going for the first time. It was well organized.
Had an Amazing night, met some really cool people, and had a little too much wine never. Will definitely do again whenever I find myself in beautiful Istanbul again!
it is a recommended thing to do in Istanbul.