Kveld i Istanbul: tyrkisk middag og show
On your evening out in Istanbul you will be picked up from your hotel and transfered to a first-class restaurant for dinner. The fabulous four-course dinner includes a Turkish dessert, followed by an exotic floor show. You'll be entertained by belly dancers and an Anatolian cultural folklore group.
Please note: This activity is being offered on board a dinner cruise which includes the show.
- Entrance fees
- Boat cruise
- Belly Dancing and Anatolian Cultural Folklore Show
- 1/2 bottle of local wine or 2 bottles of beer or 2 glasses of local drinks or 2 bottles of fruit juices
- A bottle of water
- Four Course Dinner (including bread, starter, main dishes, seasonal salad and Turkish desert)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
very touristy and frankly the belly dancers seemed rather like past strippers except one. For me it simply was tacky. the tour operator didn't do anything wrong it just felt like a tourist trap rather than an authentic dinner and show.
The tour was good The entertainment was great Really enjoyed it The only downside was that the food was just ok - not ala carte