2-dagers tur til Delfi og Meteora fra Aten
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Overnight accommodation
- Local taxes
- Entrance fee to Ancient Delphi
- Free Wifi in the Amalia hotel
- Map of Greece
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- One room will be allocated per booking; if more than one room is required please do separate bookings
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available
Spectacular!! Spectacular!! I would highly recommend Chatours, everything from start to finish was amazing. Delphi and Meteora are magnificent. The tour guides, coach/bus drivers, hotel, food, comfort all fantastic. Tour was very reasonably priced and worth every penny.
We knew that Delphi would be short and we were fine with that. Seeing Meteora was our reason for going. The weather was awful but of course no one can control that and what we did see of the monestaries was very cool. What was not good at all was a hotel that is called 4 star was maybe a 2. The food that was included was just okay but the places we stopped for lunch both days that we had to eat at because they were not near anything else were not good but VERY expensive. The tour guide should stick to what she knows because she was rude about other people’s religions and made statements that were not true, making us question her expertise on the tour subject. All in all, this is not up to Viator standards in our opinion. We have gone on other viator tours in other countries such as Scotland and had amazing trips.
The tour was professionally done, depart on time, arrived on time. Tour guide was knowledgeable, and friendly. The drive back to Athens was long!
I truly enjoyed the whole 2 day trip that took us in a different direction than just visiting Athens, The comfort of traveling was very enjoyable. Excellent driver. The tour guide was a knowledgeable, lovely and caring lady however her Greek accent did not allow to communicate clearly in English. I guess not much one can do unless a guide spends lots of time in the US or UK. The first lunch place was absolutely awesome. The hotel experience was excellent from the check in to the actual room to the dinner to the breakfast and check out was organized very professional. Bravo! The second day lunch place was hugely overpriced...a bowl of goat soup and a small salad for 13 euro was a ridiculous overpriced cost. they disguised under all you can eat at the same price. Was unhappy.In summary I give this experience a 7 out of 10.
Enjoyed the places that we went for sure. I wish we had more time a Delphi and less time at the restaurants they bring you to. Not as much free time as I would have liked. We had 2 tour guides. The first one to Delphi was AMAZING. The second was horrible. She was constantly getting upset with us and would be very defensive. Oh, and you have to bring a skirt for meteora if you are a woman. She got mad at us for not having one. The sites were great to see, but I'm not sure I'd book with chat tours again.
great sights, generally good guides but food options presented not great