Gruppetur fra Kraków til Auschwitz-Birkenau
Dette er en typisk reiseplan for dette produktet
Stopper ved: Auschwitz-Birkenau Statsmuseum, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Polen
Du besøker både Auschwitz I (ca. 2 timer og 15 minutter) og Auschwitz II – Birkenau (omtrent 1 timer) i gruppe med lokal engelsktalende guide.
Varighet: 3 timer
- GRATIS OPPTAK DIREKTE PÅ DITT HOTEL eller LEILIGHET I KRAKOW CITY CENTER
- Privat transport
- Kjøretøy med klimaanlegg
- Engelsktalende driver
- Engelsktalende tur eskorte / vert
- Lokal engelsktalende guide service på minnesmerket
- Hodesett for å høre guideen tydelig
- Gratis drop-off i Krakow sentrum
- Alle gebyrer og avgifter
- Inngang/adgang - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Mat og Drikke
- Bekreftelse mottas ved bestillingstidspunktet
- Ingen rullestoltilgang
- Anbefales ikke for barn i alderen 13 og under
- Varigheten av overføringene er omtrentlig, den nøyaktige varigheten vil avhenge av tidspunktet på dagen og trafikkforholdene
- Fungerer i alle værforhold, vennligst kle deg riktig
- Maksimal størrelse på poser og ryggsekker tillatt å bære på museet er 30 x 20 x 10 cm
- Reisende er pålagt å gjennomgå sikkerhetskontroller
- Tilrettelagt for barnevogn
- Tjenestedyr er tillatt
- Seter for spedbarn er tilgjengelige
- De fleste reisende kan delta
- Denne turen/aktiviteten har maksimum 30 reisende
This was one of the highlights of my trip! Despite the depressing nature of the site, it was good to learn about the history. My tour guide was very knowledgeable and was a great speaker.
Very efficient tour, pick-up from hotel on time, excellent guided tour of Auschwitz, highly recommended
We were picked up on time, and driven to Auschwitz museum. Our guide, Michael, was very well informed and passionate about the history and wider politics of the camp. He gave a comprehensive history of the camp, and we visited many places of interest. I've previously toured the camp without a guide, so it was good to have someone to add extra insights to the places that we visited. The only downside to the whole trip was the radio playing fairly loudly on the drive out... It was 7am in the morning, and I don't think anybody except the driver wanted to listen to it!
Even though there was an issue with hotel pick up in the morning the tour company was very honest and upfront. They went out of their way to remedy the issue. our visit to Auschwitz was well organized
The tour guide, Karolina, was fantastic. She was very passionate about the history here and was great in conveying all the knowledge to us.
This was a very well organised tour and the tour guide Patricia was fabulous, so pationate and informative. It’s an incredibly sobering place and very very sad. Somewhere everybody should visit to make us appreciate what we have and just how much these people suffered. Can’t recommend it enough.
Everyone should visit Auschwitz Birkenau Camps. To witness what truly happened years ago. This is a part of history that should not be forgotten.