Heldags sightseeingtur i Krakow
Your tour begins with a short walk along the streets of the former Jewish district of Kazimierz. Next, Wawel Hill, crowned by Wawel Castle and Wawel Cathedral and the seat of royal power up until the 17th century. The Castle was home to many Polish kings and queens and the royal crypts in the Cathedral their final resting place, along with several other Polish heroes.
A walk up Grodzka street leads you to the heart of Krakow, the Rynek Glowny, or Main Market Square. There the large Gothic Cloth Hall is the perfect place to shop for local souvenirs.
The last sightseeing stop is the twin-spired St Mary's Church with its famous medieval altar by Wit Stwosz and where, every hour the brave trumpeter of Krakow still calls out his warning.
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach (maximum 45 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The Royal Chambers of the Wawel Castle are closed to the public every Monday, the outside courtyard and Cathedral complex of Wawel Hill is visited instead
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
We had good time with our tour leader, Beata who was very knowledgeable and really enjoyed listening to all she said about the history of inside the Wawel Castle. Highly recommended.
I was lucky enough to be one of two people on this tour so it felt like I had a guide just to myself : walking through Krakow, the castle and then back at the Mariacki in time to hear the 12 0 clock trumpet. This tour was really worthwhile
The guide spoke very softly and her English was not good.
Our city guide Bruno was very professional and fun to talk to. The guide in the Wawel Castle was so difficult to understand and so quick to run through the rooms, I had to go back the next day and do it over because I felt like I haven't seen enough.
Excellent tour of the city and Beata, our guide, was very knowledgeable and really enjoyed listening to all she ha had to say. Highly recommended.
Good morning walking around Krakow. Time is always a constraint in these types of activities.
My wife and I feel in Love with Krakow as a result of this tour. 5.5 hours of walking and every minute was great. Our tour guide, David, loved his city and made us love it too.